What would you sacrifice for your perfect weight forever !

Options
If YOU could be perfectly fit & perfect weight for the rest of your life no matter if you exercised and no matter what you ate, but you had to give UP 1 of the following things forever , what would YOU give up

Your choices
-Love
-Money
-Success
-hearing
-vision

Mine is :===success===

Replies

• Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    If YOU could be perfectly fit & perfect weight for the rest of your life no matter if you exercised and no matter what you ate, but you had to give UP 1 of the following things forever , what would YOU give up

Your choices
    -Love
    -Money
    -Success
    -hearing
    -vision

Mine is :===success===
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Money-I would live off my husband.
  • margolane1932
    margolane1932 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mine is success too.
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    EHH... success is highly overrated anyways:tongue: ... and I have been living without money for so long I would not know what to do with it so I could go with either if only I could be at my ideal weight and stay there...

Jenn
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I guess it would have to be success. I'd like to say money but unfortunately I'm my sole provider. :ohwell:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    success. Being average is definitely good enough for me, especially if I'm smoking hot!
  • fibi3
    fibi3 Posts: 10
    Options
    define 'success'

Money, its not real
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    success. Being average is definitely good enough for me, especially if I'm smoking hot!

soooooo TRUE LOL
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    money. love and success (I'm defining success as succeeding at my goals) make me happy, and I'm not going to give up happiness for my perfect weight
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't give up any of those things... What's the point in being thin if it means I have to lose something equally or more important to me?
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    money. love and success (I'm defining success as succeeding at my goals) make me happy, and I'm not going to give up happiness for my perfect weight

Me too. I support myself, so I can't give up money. I'm still waiting for the love of my life, so I can't give it up in the first place. I have to be successful to feel good. I'd rather stick with my extra 25 lbs than give up all those.
  • butterfly2008
    Options
    ODDLY ENOUGH IM TORN BETWEEN SUCCESS AND VISION (IM LOSING MINE ANYWAY )SO I REALLY WOULDNT BE GIVIN THAT UP .................
    IF I COULD KEEP MY VISION THEN DEFINITELY SUCCESS
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I agree with you completely:drinker: and i'd like to keep my vision and hearing also. i want to be able to see and hear my girls' wedding, my grandchildren etc. plus my oldest wants to sing so i'd also like to hear that!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    ehhh, I'm not exactly sure if I would. I might keep all of those and keep working at my weight...
    but i guess I would choose money-
    I'm already in school to learn how to be a starving musician going from audition to audition, so I might as well give up my money so some very attractive wealthy man will see my hot body and want to support me forever.
  • croter
    croter Posts: 12
    Options
    if you couldnt see what would be the point of being skinny:laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    1000 virgins!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Success! :tongue:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Definately hearing, then I would have the perfect excuse for ignoring obnoxious people!:laugh:
  • Pom_love_2
    Options
    Since all I have is hearing and vision, I wouldn't really be giving the others up, would I??? :grumble: LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: