OK, I need some friends

Options

Replies

• lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    Free to add me! This site is amazing. It keeps me motivated to the point I enjoy getting back in shape! Everyone is helpful and supportive. Good luck on your fitness journey! Lets do this!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I really need friends who are active daily!! So if your serious and active on the website daily, please friend me:)

Me too. I'm like friends who are active every day and have open diaries! It helps with accountability.

Also, add me if you're a runner or want to get into running....love it...training for a half marathon now but I've done 5ks, 10ks, half and a full.
  • MuffintopGem
    MuffintopGem Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me and anybody else who wants to - am on here daily :wink:
  • sherronh
    sherronh Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE can add me. Im on the app/site several times a day I love to give motivation and interact with people going through the same health journey that i am! WELCOME TO ALL (:
  • journeywtops
    Options
    u have a friend n me can help ea other, need 2 lose 83lbs. WE CAN DO IT, OH YES WE CAN!
  • jenguhl
    jenguhl Posts: 79
    Options
    You can add me, too. I'm on here daily. I need to make my food log public so I would feel bad when I have a bad eating day but I'm just not ready for that.
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'll keep the positive energy flowing! :D
  • dynamojones
    Options
    You got it my man!
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... mfp is so addicting, I'm here all the time :)
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I'm a good cheerleader!
  • EranSolomon
    Options
    If you, or anyone else on this thread is serious about their intentions - and -KNOW- they are going to reach their goal.. add me ;)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! I love new MFP friends...I have the best of the best so far but am always looking for more....Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    Dido :smile:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    :tongue: hi there you can friend me to! ....all tho my food log is the poster child of what not to do:happy:
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Anyone's free to add me, Im on here everyday! :)
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    HI all, in need of a few more supportive friends too. I'm on every day and diary is open to friends. I'm already down 26lbs got another 60 to go. feel free to add me. :happy:
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I all. I've been on about a month and am doing well. My problem is that i've lost the same 20 lbs over and over again! I want to get off the roller coaster and really make a long term change. Feel free to add me. I hoping the community will make the difference for me this time.