Hello there MFP!

Options
I have been using the mobile app for well over a year, but never realized what a gold mine the online site had to offer in ways of support!! I would LOVE to gain more supportive friends, so please feel free to add me! Happy Health!

Replies

• lmnosser
    lmnosser Posts: 43
    Options
    Hello.

i've only been on this site for about a month, and i'm always looking for dedicated supportive friends.

feel free to add me :)
  • paulieboy113
    paulieboy113 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site. I love this site too and I have found it a great help to keep me on track!
  • kaz1106
    kaz1106 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi here ......just found this site and started yesterday. wish me luck and i could do with a few buddies :smile:
  • meeh1st
    meeh1st Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Well I've been doing this MFP for 3 days now and my calorie intake is 1280 a day. I've never realized how hard it actually is to take that in when u r eating right . That doesn't include the calories added when u workout. I eat well and don't eat extra if I'm not hungry. I'm always under by the end of the day so Idk what's up... any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Eva
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The online is a gold mind!

I really only use the phone app for scanning the bar codes of foods I use for easy entering instead of searching for the brand I am eating or quickly entering water intake.
  • runningonE5
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I can't believe it took me so long to get online-this is so cool! Glad we can all be buddies!!