PISSED - and need to vent.

Options

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Have you considered getting pregnant? That might be the solution.

If this was a serious comment - you have been added to my shanking list.... :noway:

That's funny, I was about to say "Hmm, I should add him/her to my friends list, that's pretty hilarious".
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    so I ignored the call, and sent her a text telling her I was in the ER on a morphine drip, and I would call her when I was discharged. She called 13 times. And left a voicemail every time. It's very important. I need to talk to you. Why are you ignoring me. FINE, you won't answer or return my calls, I'll just leave you a message - I am having two girls. Meanwhile - she had sent me 7 Facebook messages. Never once asked about me, or how I was feeling.

This says it all. Not a true friend, not a true friend at all. A real friend would have asked where you were so they could be there for you (assuming you'd want that)!

I hope the kidney stone passes and you're alright! They are the WORST.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    If this was a serious comment - you have been added to my shanking list.... :noway:
    Five minutes and you're done, sweetheart. Problem solved. (dusts palms)
  • MaryBowen27
    MaryBowen27 Posts: 132
    Options
    so I ignored the call, and sent her a text telling her I was in the ER on a morphine drip, and I would call her when I was discharged. She called 13 times. And left a voicemail every time. It's very important. I need to talk to you. Why are you ignoring me. FINE, you won't answer or return my calls, I'll just leave you a message - I am having two girls. Meanwhile - she had sent me 7 Facebook messages. Never once asked about me, or how I was feeling.

This says it all. Not a true friend, not a true friend at all. A real friend would have asked where you were so they could be there for you (assuming you'd want that)!

^ This. Not to mention, it sounds psychotic. Literally. Someone who is that needy and manic, something else is going on there. That exceeds the pregnant crazies and just goes straight into looney bin crazy.
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    OMG I just went through Kidney Stones myself. I'm sorry your friend wasn't there for you :( That is terrible. She doesn't sound like much of a friend, I think it's time to move on and get some people in your life that actually care about you! A friendship is give and take!
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    To have a friend you have to be a friend. Sounds like it's time for you to let this one go as she is NOT holding up her end of that bargain! I know it can be hard to do that though so please don't that I am saying that lightly. Take care of you and get better!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Time for a new friend.......
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Omfg, I would kill her! I have a friend like that but she's not THAT bad!!! Just ditch her, but make sure she CLEARLY knows why you don't want to be her friend anymore! UGH!
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Five minutes and you're done, sweetheart. Problem solved. (dusts palms)

Hahaha five minutes eh?? Oh my!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • intika
    intika Posts: 17
    Options
    Yes people like that are very hard to deal with. I think we all have those types of people in our life's, i know i certainly do lol. Try not to let it get to you to much.
  • Red7Basil
    Red7Basil Posts: 36
    Options
    You should listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJRzBpFjJS8

"Pregnant Women are Smug" by Garfunkel and Oates
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    sorry about your friend! i hope it works out.

i've gotta be honest i looked on here because in England 'pissed' means really drunk and i thought it would be amusing if you really were venting in a 'pissed' state....

sorry to here that its a real problem rather than being drunk... love love xxx

LOL. I'm so gonna vent here the next time I am drunk. I love the differences between our terminology. Like "shagging" here in NC does not mean what it means in England. It's a dance. LOL
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Been there with the same situation ---- Walk away from her and don't look back.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    If anyone, EVER dared to call me 13 times in the span of a day, I'd shank them. Hell, in the span of a week, I'd still dissolve that friendship faster than I can slam a beer..

^^^^ This is so me!!!! Then I would shank them in the jugular 37 more times for making it all about them!

BTW I hope you are feeling better!!!
  • jgwhite
    jgwhite Posts: 23
    Options
    Girls have shanking lists? All girls have 'em?

Does "shanking" mean what I think it does?
  • julia6567
    julia6567 Posts: 27
    Options
    Does anyone else have that ONE friend that thinks the entire universe revolves around them? Well I do, and It is seriously begininning to piss me off. She has always been like this, but it has gotten 100 times worse since she got prego with twins. EVERY. SINGLE. THING. THAT. I. SAY. She turns around, and makes it about her and the babies. And since I haven't been feeling well the last few days, I think it is on my nerves even more. For example - right now I have a Kidney Stone. She called me, and I honestly didn't feel like listening to her for 45 minutes - so I ignored the call, and sent her a text telling her I was in the ER on a morphine drip, and I would call her when I was discharged. She called 13 times. And left a voicemail every time. It's very important. I need to talk to you. Why are you ignoring me. FINE, you won't answer or return my calls, I'll just leave you a message - I am having two girls. Meanwhile - she had sent me 7 Facebook messages. Never once asked about me, or how I was feeling.

Am I the one being ridiculous here? Because I am seriously about the go the **** off.

Thanks for the vent. :explode:

I am going through a similar thing with a 'friend' who only contacts me when she needs something. I would listen to the sensible people who have replied on here and tell her how you feel. If she still continues to be a pain in the *kitten* then dump her. You deserve someone who will give as well as doing all the taking. I hope you get this sorted hun and that you can move on with people who love you.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    sorry about your friend! i hope it works out.

i've gotta be honest i looked on here because in England 'pissed' means really drunk and i thought it would be amusing if you really were venting in a 'pissed' state....

sorry to here that its a real problem rather than being drunk... love love xxx

pissed (off) means angry In britain too o.o or at least it does in Scotland.

I think the context made it pretty clear it meant angry...plus the fact this is a mainly american site, and it was written in capitals...
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    :laugh: She's not a pilot is she?

..That's enough about you...let's talk about meeeeeeeee:smokin:
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Girls have shanking lists? All girls have 'em?

Does "shanking" mean what I think it does?
    I definitely have a shanking list and if you're thinking about a toothbrush handle filed into a point, you're close...
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    almost everyone has that friend, and if you dont you
    A) are that friend, or
    B) have atleast 12 crazy ones that make up for it, or
    C) are the 12 crazy firends
    :drinker: