Started 30DS today - looking for other shredders

Options
Want some friends on here that are doing 30DS too to keep me motivated with their updates. Add me!

Replies

• intika
    intika Posts: 17
    Options
    I am on day 4
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I will join you!! I've tried it 2 other times and have only made it half way thru, I need someone to hold me accountable :) Please add me! I will do it when I get home from work this evening!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 it rocks love it!
  • Jezzabelly
    Options
    Today was like Day 18 for me! It is so worth it to keep going!
  • mslacimae1991
    mslacimae1991 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Starting this weekend. :)
  • alli4350
    alli4350 Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 Level 2 of my second round!
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I do it as "extra" cardio :-) I have been doing it off and on for over 30 days
  • NemoDog
    NemoDog Posts: 61
    Options
    Just bought it today...will start on Monday since I'm away this weekend!
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I really need to get myself moving, so this looks like a great place to go with it. It's been a while since I've done it, so I'm in!

I won't be starting until either tomorrow or this weekend (weird schedule changes with starting a new position at work), but I'd be happy to add you!
  • Anita1271
    Anita1271 Posts: 56
    Options
    I started it at the beginning of the month, made it to day 4 then I got really sick for over a week and am finally getting better. Once I feel 100% I am starting it again! Add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3. Add me if you like, alson there's a group 30 day shred april
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I just finished it last month... 30 days no breaks! I was so proud of myself for sticking to it.

I am on the Extreme Shed and Shred right now, but I can give advice... stick with it (you can do it), level two is the hardest, but three gets easier. Just keep telling yourself, it's only 20 minutes of intensity.

Good luck and stick to it, you'll be so happy with yourself if you do!
  • Strawberrypop
    Strawberrypop Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm hopefully getting it tomorrow and will start tomorrow after work :) Heard so many good things about it!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I started it at the beginning of the month, made it to day 4 then I got really sick for over a week and am finally getting better. Once I feel 100% I am starting it again! Add me if you'd like! :smile:

I got the Norwalk virus after my first four days of doing it :S... I restarted from the beginning when I was feeling better. I ffel your pain :(
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm Just done day 19, I sent you a FR x
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Want some friends on here that are doing 30DS too to keep me motivated with their updates. Add me!

I'm going to start today too! I have try 30DS a few times, but have yet to complete it yet:noway: So I'm ready if you are!:happy:
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I started yesterday. Add me if you'd like.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I started last week then put my back out on Monday so am restarting tonight. Will send you a request :)
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    im on day 6 you can add me