Looking For Motivation and To Motivate!

Options
jeffdoc
jeffdoc Posts: 224 Member
Hi There,

Greetings from Prince Edward Island, Canada!

My name is Jeff. As I mentioned above, I am from P.E.I. Canada but I am originally from beautiful Boston, MA. (Go Bruins!)

I signed up for my account here quite awhile ago but didn't really do much with it...until today. My good friend, sirlaidlaw, kept on me to dig into myfitnesspal and today I decided to become a participating member of this incredible community.

At my heaviest, I weighed 375 pounds. Then I joined the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge and I have lost over 40 pounds! I put a few back on when I was doing weight training and I sit at 345 pounds today. I started my second Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge. I love it and it's one of the most rewarding programs I have ever participated in. I tried everything else..and nothing worked. I even had my own nutritionist who taught me portioning and eating properly but I lost about 15 pounds and then hit a wall that I couldn't break through. BBV, combined with proper eating habits, exercise, and the love and motivation of others has given me a new lease on life and I am well on my way!

My first mini-goal is to get to 299 pounds! To see a 2 at the beginning of that three digit display on the scale will be amazing to me! Then, I want to lose another 50. When I get to around 250, I'll be happy...but I won't stop there....around 220 would be where I'd ultimately like to get.

I am here to gain motivation from all of you wonderful people here on MFP and also to help motivate others. I love to help people and I love meeting new people and making new friends.

Please feel free to add me. I accept all friend requests and I would appreciate hearing from as many of you as want to keep in touch and work together to meet our goals!

I hope to see many friend requests flooding my box here soon...and I wish you all the best in your weight loss journey!

Cheers!

Jeff

Replies

• onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    It is very nice to meet you Jeff... the MFP community has been awesome to mee the last few months and I know it will continue to be the best thing I have done for me and that you do for you to.. Congratulations and Good Luck... :)
  • kerrig73
    kerrig73 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome Jeff!
    I am a new Mom my son was born 11/25/11. I only gained 20lbs while pregnant but I was on my heavier side when I got pregnant. I lost all the baby weight now I am only trying to lose 20lbs let me tell you it is so hard.
    I hope to help you the best I can, you sound like you are doing an awesome job already woot woot!
  • tngfordisney
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Rick
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

Greetings from Prince Edward Island, Canada!

My name is Jeff. As I mentioned above, I am from P.E.I. Canada but I am originally from beautiful Boston, MA. (Go Bruins!)

I signed up for my account here quite awhile ago but didn't really do much with it...until today. My good friend, sirlaidlaw, kept on me to dig into myfitnesspal and today I decided to become a participating member of this incredible community.

At my heaviest, I weighed 375 pounds. Then I joined the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge and I have lost over 40 pounds! I put a few back on when I was doing weight training and I sit at 345 pounds today. I started my second Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge. I love it and it's one of the most rewarding programs I have ever participated in. I tried everything else..and nothing worked. I even had my own nutritionist who taught me portioning and eating properly but I lost about 15 pounds and then hit a wall that I couldn't break through. BBV, combined with proper eating habits, exercise, and the love and motivation of others has given me a new lease on life and I am well on my way!

My first mini-goal is to get to 299 pounds! To see a 2 at the beginning of that three digit display on the scale will be amazing to me! Then, I want to lose another 50. When I get to around 250, I'll be happy...but I won't stop there....around 220 would be where I'd ultimately like to get.

I am here to gain motivation from all of you wonderful people here on MFP and also to help motivate others. I love to help people and I love meeting new people and making new friends.

Please feel free to add me. I accept all friend requests and I would appreciate hearing from as many of you as want to keep in touch and work together to meet our goals!

I hope to see many friend requests flooding my box here soon...and I wish you all the best in your weight loss journey!

Cheers!

Jeff

I had an old ice hockey teammate that I think played where you live. They have a OHL team right? Feel free to add. Good luck!