Girls with "healthy" behinds...jeans??

Options
I have a fairly "healthy" tukus. My husband loves it (thankfully!) but it's always a super pain trying to find decent jeans that fit! So...I know there was already a jeans thread on here, but I'm looking for responses from those women with some junk in the trunk! :wink:

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand* I can identify with this!

I like Lucky Brand Easy Rider Jeans. They retail for $80 but I always see them at Marshall's or TJ Maxx for $35. Also, LL Bean Slimming Jeans fit perfectly as well.

Both of these are mid-rise jeans but NOT mom jeans! I can't do low rise due to aforementioned rear end. :blushing:
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    easy rider jeans
    lee jeans always give you a little room and alot of their jeans actually have what they no longer call the rest of the material...ha ha
    i have too much stomach and butt to wear low rise...
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Melsinct...evidentally we're the only ones with healthy butts! LOL
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I like Lucky Brand Easy Rider Jeans as well. Also, Buckle has some great jeans for healthy butts lol
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I have a couple pairs of Lees that I love. Fashion Bug (whatever "their" brand name is lol) usually has some that fit. Lane Bryant's jeans used to fit me amazingly but not anymore for some reason.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Old Navy Rockstar jeans if you like skinny jeans.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Options
    :noway: Umm..yeah...my figure (butt and thighs) and skinny jeans should never be seen in the same hemisphere!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    :noway: Umm..yeah...my figure (butt and thighs) and skinny jeans should never be seen in the same hemisphere!

LOL! I stalked your profile real quick. Is that you in the green shirt? I think you can totally rock skinny jeans with a nice hip length tunic shirt. Just throwing that out there =)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Options

LOL! I stalked your profile real quick. Is that you in the green shirt? I think you can totally rock skinny jeans with a nice hip length tunic shirt. Just throwing that out there =)

I totally forgot what picture you were talking about! LOL! Yep...that's me. I actually don't mind that picture...one of the only. Thanks...something to consider. Next time I'm in ON, I'll check them out!
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    <--- Sooo jealous! I have a flat butt, which is rare for a Latina :(
  • imaginaryplaces
    imaginaryplaces Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have large hips and thighs and a relatively small waist - Lots of jeans do not fit me well. I've had good luck with Jag jeans and Not Your Daughter's Jeans.
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have what I like to refer to as a Kardashian *kitten*....

I have a heck of a time finding any type of pants that fit me well in behind and doesn't have a huge gap in the waist band...

That being said for pants I have found Lee and Dockers work well - BUT only the type that has a "comfort waist" (there is a band of elastic on the inside so it curves to your waist.

As far as Jeans...I stick with Lee since it seems to fit right...

I did try on a pair of JLo jeans the other day at Kohls and my regular size (14) was a bit loose - but they fit my curves...I just wasn't willing to spend $50 on a pair of jeans since I am hoping to loose a bit more weight...but when I get to a point where I feel comfortable (or they go on sale during a time when I have 30% off coupon) then I will probably grab some...
  • salthawksrule
    Options
    i have a J Lo behind and let me tell you it's hard to find nice jeans, I usually wear LEE jeans as they are made for people with a butt. I don't have $$ to drop on jeans..
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have large hips and thighs and a relatively small waist - Lots of jeans do not fit me well. I've had good luck with Jag jeans and Not Your Daughter's Jeans.

Same here for me - I like LEI (now at Walmart) but they are usually low-rise, which works for me but may not for others. I also have some Curvy Boot Cut jeans from Ann Taylor Loft that I found on clearance that fit like a gem and are mid-rise.
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Levis do a range for curvy girls. Bought a pair in Macy's last year while we were in Florida on holiday.
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options

I have large hips and thighs and a relatively small waist - Lots of jeans do not fit me well.

^^^This is totally me as well. I have been having luck lately with Silver jeans that they have at Maurices. I have to watch to make sure that they're not the ultra low rise though. I have NO interest in looking like a plumber in my pants! :blushing:
  • Becca211H
    Becca211H Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lucky brand here also! I like the Sweet and Low and also the Lola fit. I get them at Marshalls also.
  • nataliefallbach
    Options
    COWGIRL TUFF!!!! THE BEST JEANS EVER, RUNS ABOUT $60-$120 BUCKS BUT MAKES YOU BUTT LOOK LIKE A MILLION :)
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Levi's Curve ID in Supreme Curve

Best jeans I've ever owned.

I've got a big booty and a small waist which means my jeans always gap in the back.
    We're talking a gap you could throw loose change or small toys in from a distance.

The Supreme Curve molds to my body, with no gap, is roomier for my thicker thighs, and has a high waist - so no muffin top!
    They fit like a second skin - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    i have no idea but im all up in this thread lol my problem is once they fit over the bum they are HUUUGEEE in the waist =(