Monday mornings...

Options
Hi everyone!

I was hoping some people would like to start a thread on Monday's that we can check in how much weight we've lost for the past week. I weigh in on Monday mornings, and I'm assuming a lot of other people do as well! I have A LOT of weight to lose, so the more motivation and support I have, the better!

Starting weight: 324 (8/17/09)
2nd weigh in: 323 (8/24/09)
3rd weigh in 319 (8/31/09)

My ultimate goal is 175...so it's a long road!!!

How did everyone else do?!?!?! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart: Rachel

Replies

• Sherry79
    Sherry79 Posts: 74
    Options
    Good Morning Rachel! I too weigh on Monday mornings so I'd love check in on the Monday Mornings thread every week. This was my first weigh in since getting started back on track. I lost 2.4 lbs. I only reflected 2 lbs. in my signature because that's what it registered it as in my profile (I guess it rounds off)
    Have a great week everyone!!! :happy:
  • RaeBella13
    RaeBella13 Posts: 153
    Options
    Hi Sherry!

Thanks for joining! Congrats on the 2lb loss this week! Keep up the good work and hopefully we'll both see the scale go down again next Monday! :wink:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats :smile:

It has been enlightening and a lot of fun with MFP :wink: I got off the band wagon in Jan & went up 20lbs so I'm back now with a larger goal. Was down 3lbs today. Here's to all of us :drinker:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success and you CAN do it :flowerforyou: