Your favorite low-cal dessert

Options
I have never craved fudge, or cake like I have the past week.

Anyone have any recipes that are sugar free or low cal??

Replies

• lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Recipes? No...

But buy some skinny cow ice cream sandwiches. 140 cals and delicious.
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Strawberries dipped in Nesquik chocolate syrup. Super low-cal and delicious!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I make this all of the time.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/12/diet-soda-cake-35-pts.html

There are a lot of other recipes on skinnytaste.com as well.

I also like angel food cake with strawberries and fat free Cool Whip.

Edited: I just saw that you are allergic to strawberries. You can also make chocolate angel food cake - just add some cocoa powder to the cake mix, and eat with fat free Cool Whip. You can always add another fruit instead of strawberries as well.
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Fudgesicles- about 90 calories a piece and some are fat free!
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Mayonaise
  • msradio
    msradio Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I just googled low calorie fudge desserts OMG you will be surprised with all those dessrts taht popped up yum!
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Fudge is gross imo...
    I'm about to try these "Arctic Zero" ice cream pints this weekend. 150 cal per pint.
  • lizct16
    lizct16 Posts: 12
    Options
    sounds delicous!
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    Probably should have mentioned that I'm deathly allergic to strawberries, and Mayo isn't a desert :) haha
  • gonnadoit2010
    gonnadoit2010 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Check out Skinnytaste.com. She has some awsome recipes. Last week I made a low cal/sugar free cake that was super easy. One box of sugar free yellow cake mix and one 20oz can of crushed pineapple w/ juice. No eggs, oil or water added. Mix it together and bake. It worked out to about 145 cal per slice ( 12 slices for a bundt cake ). The family couldn't believe it was sugar free/low cal!
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Fudge is gross imo...
    I'm about to try these "Arctic Zero" ice cream pints this weekend. 150 cal per pint.

Don't bother. If you're absolutely desperate, go ahead but don't expect much. It's more like flavored watered-down frozen skim milk than ice cream. It's super hard to scoop, not at all creamy and pretty flavorless. I'll stick with my fat-free frozen yogurt. It's more calories but at least I'm getting a treat. Scooping a bowl of that Arctic Zero stuff was just a whole lot of work for a whole lot of disappointment.
  • sweetybird09
    sweetybird09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Recipes? No...

I get the skinny cow as well they are so good!
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    Recipes? No...

I get the skinny cow as well they are so good!

The skinny cow line is great!! Very decadent taste for the little amount of calories! They just came out with a limited edition coffee flavored truffle bar that is delish
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I like yoomoo frozen yoghurt or Walls Solero (90 calories).
    I tend most evenings to mix together Fage 0% Greek Yoghurt, tbsp jam/jelly, banana, mixed seeds, chopped walnut and some prunes for a really sweet and nutritious dessert. Not particularly low calorie (about 250-300), but beats an ice cream or chocolate binge.
  • kimberly0416
    kimberly0416 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Mangos and strawberries... yummmmm
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I really like arctic fake icecream lol...But only certain flavors... Strawberry, vanilla maple, and chocolate are the ones I really like...and they all work great in smoothies. I want to try the pumpkin flavor....ANYWAY.... I mix fage 0% greek yogurt with diet swiss miss cocoa and it tastes like super creamy chocolate pudding....Its a lifesaver during TOM
  • Stavakoli
    Stavakoli Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Chocolate pudding pie! It's delicious, filling, and pretty low cal. Makes 8 servings.
    -2 small packets sugar free chocolate jello (powder)
    -4-6 cups silk light soy milk (enough for the right consistency)
    -Reduced fat pie crust

Mix jello+soy milk. Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate. Yep it's that easy!
    Comes out to around 200 cals a piece (depending on the pie crust you get)
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I like Diana's Banana Babies (dark chocolate). Frozen yogurt with fruit....

and today I found the best brownie/chocolate cake craving solution EVER. 90 cal Fiber One brownie spread with one tbsp Philly Dark Chocolate.
    GOOD.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    P.S. I do not count yogurt/fruit, etc., as desserts. I mean, I sometimes eat them as sweet snacks, I truly enjoy them, but when I say dessert, I mean DESSERT.... and when a dessert craving hits, it's usually chocolate.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I'm a chocolate fiend. I bought some Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter and you can literally put it on anything to help with the rich chocolate cravings.