PISSED - and need to vent.

Options
13»

Replies

• sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    sorry about your friend! i hope it works out.

i've gotta be honest i looked on here because in England 'pissed' means really drunk and i thought it would be amusing if you really were venting in a 'pissed' state....

sorry to here that its a real problem rather than being drunk... love love xxx

LOL. I'm so gonna vent here the next time I am drunk. I love the differences between our terminology. Like "shagging" here in NC does not mean what it means in England. It's a dance. LOL

Lol xD
    I live in Scotland, but I had a bf in England for a while, and he was talking to about a guy at his work,

"MAN, there's this guy at work, omfg, I just wanna bang him so much"

In England (or at least sheffeild) to bang someone means to beat them up...in Scotland it means to well shag them! haha
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Kidney stones!! Ouch!! I hope you are feeling better. Your friend was rude and inconsiderate. You can try talking to her about it...but in my experience people don't change. Best to just wean yourself away from the friendship and make some new healthier connections with other people.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I had a friend like that once. Once......

We were friends in college and I asked her to be in my wedding 15 years ago. She up and got married at the courthouse a week before the wedding (which was no big deal to me). However, I had already printed up the wedding program and OH MY GOD her maiden name was on them - how DARE I not get them reprinted! She spent the day of the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day to b!tch about how her married name wasn't on them and told anyone within 50 yards that her name was wrong.

Then at the rehearsal dinner, which we had at a local pizza place (pizza and beer, what could be better!) she b!tched about the food and insisted she order off the menu. AND she doesn't have any food allergies so it's not like she was going to die if she at some pizza.

I stopped talking to her after that.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I hope you are OKAY Kidney stones are horrible. I'm so sorry you're going through that.

Garfunkel & Oates - Pregnant Women Are Smug - Watch This it will make you feel better...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg0-T2IahdM
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    1st I would make sure she actually received the message. Then I would have a WTF is wrong with you talk. I know she may be excited but still kidney stones are very painful. I hope you feel better soon. :flowerforyou:
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    WOW. I don't know how you can deal with that! I would tell her to shove her twins up her *kitten* and that'd be the end of that "friendship."
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    That kind of person is what I call an "energy vampire". They suck the life right outa you. Because they want/need/crave your attention in order to feel relevant.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    If anyone, EVER dared to call me 13 times in the span of a day, I'd shank them. Hell, in the span of a week, I'd still dissolve that friendship faster than I can slam a beer..

^^^^^^^^ A billion times this. The only excuse would be if THEY were in the hospital on a morphine drip...
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Girls have shanking lists? All girls have 'em?

Does "shanking" mean what I think it does?

Do you think it means, "stick a homemade knife in their guts"?
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    First of all, you're NOT being ridiculous. Second, if you have only ONE person in your life like this, consider yourself lucky! Sometimes my wife and I feel like everyone we know is like this! But, unless you want to end the relationship, the only thing you can do is suck it up when they're around, vent when necessary (like you've done here), and pray for the strength not to strangle them on the spot...

You're kind of getting a double whammy, because we've noticed that when women are like this, they get a thousand times worse when they get pregnant, like they're the first woman this has ever happened to. Just to warn you, however, it seldom gets better after the kid is born, because they're the only mother who's ever had to deal with diapers or crying babies or teething or whatever. Stay strong!
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    If anyone, EVER dared to call me 13 times in the span of a day, I'd shank them. Hell, in the span of a week, I'd still dissolve that friendship faster than I can slam a beer..

im gonna add you just because you talk exactly like i do...and i officially think your the greatest!
  • warrior_Kk
    Options
    Sounds like she could have a personality disorder or else just incredibly selfish (narcisstic). Usually ppl like that don't change. If this friendship is worth it to you, u could try approaching her and let her know how you feel about what is bothering u. If she is responsive, then great. If not, it seems there is no benefit to you in this friendship and it's probably time to end the relationship!