Between sizes

Options
2»

Replies

• Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I lost about sixty pounds after I had my son and I I only bought a few things during the process. I went on a HUGE shopping spree when I got to my goal weight.
  • Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I usually sell my clothes on ebay when they no longer fit. I sell them very cheaply, for example, I sold a $200 dress worn once for $10 ... people are very happy when they buy them. Try ebay! You can get a lot for your buck there. Always ask for measurements though.
  • bearsmom82
    bearsmom82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    safety pins hold my now-too-big pants around my waist.
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am a cheap skate anyhow, I thrift, garage sale and clearance shop for almost everything anyhow....it has been my savior during my body's changes.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    If you have a lot of girl friends another thing you can do is have a switch and swap party. What you do is invite ladies of all sizes and they all bring clothes they can't wear or just tired of. When they arrive you put them in another room and then when ever one is there and ready you pull one bag out at a time and hold the item up and whoever wants it raises their hand. By putting all the bags away in another room no one knows who brought what and it makes it fun. My daughter has these parties all the time and she gets lots of really nice clothes.
  • amandasnow78
    amandasnow78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    For the summer I just buy summer dresses, in the size you currently are wearing. Dresses can always be taken in and they always tend to make you feel good.
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Same here for me, digging into my old skinny clothes I coultn't bear to part with = Fun!!! But I did have to go buy all new undergarments after a few months. Now I'm hoping to double my weight loss and do it all over again. Great progress, keep up the good work =-)
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Really cool idea!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!