Soda detox..??

Options
2»

Replies

• sweetg150
    sweetg150 Posts: 17
    Options
    I went through the same thing last month and I went out and got the MIO energy, it has caffeine in it and it really helped me. Just don't go back to soda... its hard to stop once you drink it again. You can do it!!!!
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    When did you give it up? Took my headaches about two weeks to pass. If it's really bad, try something else that has caffeine in it. Or take Excedrin - which contains caffeine.

I started mfp about 3Weeks ago at first I was still having some. I started to see in my food logging I wasn't eating much trying to make room for it. So this week I just stopped and eat more food and have loads of water instead.

Hang in there then. The headaches will pass.
  • TurtleTurtle1975
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! I gave up pop/soda almost 5years ago and I remember the first 2 weeks being torture! I had headaches, the shakes, I was basically a *****! But once I got past that ... I rarely have pop now. Always water. And I lost 20lbs that year without doing anything else! I didn't exercise or change my diet, I just gave up pop! Good luck and stick with it!
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have to tell you that getting off soda is the best thing I've ever done. I'm in much better moods from dusk to dawn. I have tons more energy. My cravings have been significantly decreased. It is tough, but the payoff is way worth it.