You look Great!
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, congrats!! Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a transformation. You don't look like you weigh 185 at all in that picture. Keep up the great work!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    You look A-MAZ-ING!!! Congrats!
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    AWESOME
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    You are freaking awesome!!!!:happy: :flowerforyou: :wink:

So happy to be your friend and see your progress. Congratulations again! I know you'll meet all of your goals!:happy: :smile: :happy: :smile:
  • feellikerain
    feellikerain Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Woo! Keep it up and you'll definitely reach your goal weight! Read your profile and you've come so far and made it through so much, you're really an inspirational person. Thank you for sharing!
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!... I am really touched by the kind words!... You guys ROCK !!!:heart:
  • CosmicBella
    Options
    You are freaking awesome!!!!:happy: :flowerforyou: :wink:

So happy to be your friend and see your progress. Congratulations again! I know you'll meet all of your goals!:happy: :smile: :happy: :smile:

You inspire me every day, Matt!... I am equally happy to call you my friend!!!... :flowerforyou:
  • dorkof82
    dorkof82 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    check out that hot mama! so proud of you <3 and i agree with soxx on the other post ;) youre naturally awesome
  • calme1
    calme1 Posts: 10
    Options
    You look amazing....I am 37 years old weigh in today at my heaviest 230 lbs and my goal is to be about 140 lbs what a story and inspirational story...I would really love if you would add me as a friend. What have you done to get to where you are? Any suggestions.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Crazy good job!
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • jes_kuper
    jes_kuper Posts: 33
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    Congrats! You are a true inspiration. One of my friends recently battled thyroid cancer as well. She was at the pediatrician with her son when the nurse, I believe, told her she needed her neck looked at. This nurse probably saved her life.
  • CosmicBella
    Options
    You look amazing....I am 37 years old weigh in today at my heaviest 230 lbs and my goal is to be about 140 lbs what a story and inspirational story...I would really love if you would add me as a friend. What have you done to get to where you are? Any suggestions.

Count calories, log everything, be patient. If I can do this... Anyone can! :flowerforyou:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Truely awesome results! :drinker:
  • jewol
    jewol Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would never have guessed you are only half-way to your goal because you already look amazing! Congratulations!
  • CosmicBella
    Options
    Congrats! You are a true inspiration. One of my friends recently battled thyroid cancer as well. She was at the pediatrician with her son when the nurse, I believe, told her she needed her neck looked at. This nurse probably saved her life.

I hope she's doing well now?
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!