Need opinions *pics*

Options

Replies

• diana776
    diana776 Posts: 54
    Options
    You have certainly lost weight, dont feel discouraged bc youre looking great :) ! x
  • kelseynrobinson
    Options
    Wow! So many responses! Thank you all. I'm sure you all know that it just gets really discouraging sometimes because I see myself everyday it's hard to notice changes. But thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement I truly appreciate it.

And to the person who said I was probably kicking myself for not taking starting weight/measurements: Girl, that is my hugest regret through this process. I definitely like concrete. I hadn't even thought about taking measurements really. I guess I tend to want to focus more on the number that the evil little machine in my bathroom floor displays. I'll definitely start doing that though.

Again, thanks everyone.
  • michele121212
    michele121212 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    YES! BIG Difference, hon:) Keep up the good work!!!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Run, do not walk to the nearest eyeglass place! Girl, your weight loss is very obvious! Great job and keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    there is a great deal of difference and im proud of you! keep up the great work! congrats on the loss
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else said: heck yeah I see a huge difference. WOW!

Tearing it up!

Awesome job. :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Keep going, you look great!
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    It's SO difficult to see a change in yourself, but trust us, there is a HUGE difference!! You're looking amazing and your hard work is definitely paying off!
  • led6777
    led6777 Posts: 268
    Options
    I honestly see a huge difference. You look fantastic. Congratulations!!
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    BIG change! you look awesome! keep up the good work....its paying off!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    It's working for you! Don't stop!
  • msarazine
    msarazine Posts: 65
    Options
    The difference is quite noticable! Keep your chin up and keep working at it. It's changing and the hard work will be worth it. Congratulations on your work so far!!! Be proud of yourself and what you have accomplished.:smile:
  • everinm
    everinm Posts: 19
    Options
    Nice job, keep it up!

6849020.png
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Big transformation! Congratulations! You are so inspirational!:flowerforyou:
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable!! Your hard work is paying off and is showing!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Who cares about progress, that is the F@#$IN' BAT MOBILE~

Just kidding, you look great.

:bigsmile:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    huge difference hun!!.. You are on the right path! ;)
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely tell! You look flippin fantastic, keep up the great work!
  • ilubbdrizzy
    Options
    you are a really pretty girl and have a body to go with it you are doing great even though i might not know you i want to to know that if you need someone im hare for you and you are looking really good keep it up :smile:
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I can definately see a difference. Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!