Half way done with INSANITY progress pics!

Options
I am officially half way done with the Insanity workout, and I am pretty proud of myself. Before starting Insanity, I never worked out in my life. Ive lost 6lbs and 4 inches off both my hips and waist. I cant wait for the progress pics when Im done!

Heres my results so far:

IMG_20120318_132441-1-1.jpg

IMG_20120318_132458-2-1.jpg

Please feel free to add me as a friend!! :) Just started exploring the whole MFP website!! :)

Replies

• 4ksmommy
    4ksmommy Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow, thats awesome! Keep it up, looking forward tothe final results
  • Troi2012
    Troi2012 Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job!! Good to see real results
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Well done.
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    you look good, big difference...congrats!
  • sblueyez
    sblueyez Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Looks like a lot more than 6 lbs!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look great! Congrats.
  • BrownsFan16
    Options
    Wow!! What a difference!! I am going to start a hybrid half-marathon with insanity/asylum/p90/p90+ mixed in. Twelve week sessions and this really gives me hope. There is a hybrid that is just insanity with the running as well. Seeing these results makes me want to consider just the insanity part!! Great job!
  • Pizzeygirl
    Options
    WAY TO GO!! you look great! I have been thinking of doing this program but this so many programs out there, I was a little sceptical.
    Thanks for posting your pics, I look forward to seeing the final pics.
  • cimonroe
    cimonroe Posts: 36
    Options
    Its hard enough to start something like Insanity if youre a seasoned athlete getting back into the game....but for someone who hasn't done anything? thats commitment!! I know that takes a lot! You're well on your way! I'm doing P90X and its good to hear someone else gettin into that grind!! Cheers
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done! you can see a huge difference.
  • mischa_12
    mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    After seeing this i really want to try Insanity...whatever that is lol, im going to do some googling and find out 'cause that's amazing!!
  • mikioi
    mikioi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep it Up!!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That is freaking amazing! Your stomach is a phenomenal difference!!! Not to be creepy but look how perky the girls are! Woo hoo!!!

Do you mind me asking what's your calorie average?
  • HokeyPokey2
    HokeyPokey2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl! There is really a noticable difference! I am only on day 5 of insanity but am looking forward to the end results. :) Keep up the good work!
  • morgan2720
    Options
    Fantastic in just over 30 days well done you can see the results :)
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • NuttyK
    NuttyK Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    that is a fantastic change, how much inch loss all over as it looks considerable, VWD :happy:
  • shannonperry13
    Options
    that is awesome! i wanted to try insanity, but when i looked up the reviews on amazon, there were alot of people who said they got injured while doing it, and decided against it. maybe i will give it a try just to see what its like! good job!!!
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    GREAT PROGRESS! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!