Need opinions *pics*

Options

Replies

• atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You've dropped a lot of weight, there's a massive difference! I know the T-shirts and such can hide a lot, but there's a very visible difference in your midsection and hips. That last picture, your face has changed enough that you don't even look the same anymore. Don't be discouraged, you look a lot more confident in your progress pictures than that first pic. Keep it up
  • kelseynrobinson
    Options
    Thanks everyone! This is making my day :)
  • jenkinsdeb
    Options
    surley you cant be serious!! their is a HUGE difference. Congratulations and keep up the great work ;-)
  • happypp
    happypp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are doing great keep up the good work. Before you know it you will see it too !
  • kelseynrobinson
    Options
    Who cares about progress, that is the F@#$IN' BAT MOBILE~

Just kidding, you look great.

:bigsmile:

Haha, I was wondering if anyone would comment on the epicness behind me in the picture :)
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Your face is definitively thinner. Waist, hips, and tummy all seem slimmed down as well. I honestly can't point out a place where I can't see any loss on ya - you're doing fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! One suggestion though. On progress pics try to take the picture in the same clothes in the same location with the same stance. It'll help it become much more noticeable.
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    good job i can see a difference
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Oh sweetheart, I had the exact same issue! Matter of fact, I still do! But you know what? Like others have previously stated, it's extremely hard to notice differences in yourself. I'm being completely honest when I tell you that there's is a huge difference in your appearance. You should be very proud of yourself! Good job!
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Not only are you tighter and slimmer, but you are holding yourself with more confidence! Definite change!
  • kelseynrobinson
    Options
    Huge difference! One suggestion though. On progress pics try to take the picture in the same clothes in the same location with the same stance. It'll help it become much more noticeable.

Sounds like the perfect to go back to Six Flags once a month :) No, I get what you're saying though. Thanks for the advice!
  • littlemiss165
    Options
    Your skin looks amazing in the updated pictures... Be proud that whatever changes you made to your diet make you look much healthier!!
  • kelseynrobinson
    Options
    Your skin looks amazing in the updated pictures... Be proud that whatever changes you made to your diet make you look much healthier!!

Thank you so much! That is one thing I've noticed is that once I stopped eating junk, my skin has been so much clearer.
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    NICE!!!!!!!!!
  • kelseynrobinson
    Options
    Also...if anyone wants to add me as a friend that would be great. Some mutual encouragement would be awesome!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    :smile: I can totally tell a difference! Your waist is getting tiny! You will be rockin' the cute summer outfits for sure!! Keep it up girl!!!
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    My goodness! I wish my weight loss showed as much! Way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • angevee
    angevee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic, there is a huge difference it just takes time for us to see it.
    I was feeling despondent and convinced that there was no difference then bam all of a sudden I could start to see a difference. Someone else took a photo and posted it on FB and I didn't recognise myself.

You're doing a great job!
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE is Obvious! Keep up the good work.
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    I can see a change, and by looks of it you look more confident also :) Keep up the hard work!

xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!