• ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    30pics.jpg

THAT IS A HECK OF A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Everyone is so inspiring that i had to share too. Its my first time posting anything at all in a forum, but I wanted to share to help keep me motivated. I hope I post the pictures correct, if not maybe someone can help me.

Okay so I started on my own weight loss journey

I'm 5'5 and a half ;)

Jan 2010 at 210 lbs
    April 2011 joined MFP at 173
    August 2011 currently at 148.2

Total weight loss 62 lbs
    Goal weight is 140
    I'm really happy I found my fitness pal, it really educated me on calories in and calories out and being in general healthier than just a diet. ;)

ayajune2009-1.jpg

062-1.jpg
    WOWWWWWW!!!!!
  • rghelardi
    rghelardi Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 5'4' and my goal weight is 160. I've been 140 before, but never less. I think I'm big bonned too, because everyone says I carry my weight well. I don't understand when I see people my height with a goal weight of 118.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4' and my goal weight is 160. I've been 140 before, but never less. I think I'm big bonned too, because everyone says I carry my weight well. I don't understand when I see people my height with a goal weight of 118.

I agree, but this thread just goes to show that everyone is completely different, even at the same height. Clothes size and BF% are probably a much better indication than weight. There are people on this thread who have the same BF% as me and weigh 30lb less... My cousin and I are the same age and height, yet if we're in the same clothes size I always weigh 10kg more than her! I can also probably lift 5 times as much weights :)
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I just posted my first topic about this earlier! I'm 5'5", starting weight was 315.5, current weight is about 247.5, and my goal weight is between 145 and 150. Down about 70 pounds and have lost 65 inches off my body since October :)

11835302_7749.jpg
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I dont' know if I'm in this thread or not but you can just see my profile pic
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    weightlosssmall.jpg

My progress =]
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Posted this before, but as a girl smack back in the middle I thought it would be relevant.

Summer 2010 - 16 stone (224lb)

Before.jpg

March 2012 - 10.5 stone (147lb)

After3.jpg
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone has such great stories and losses. Keep it up! The pictures are definitely inspiring!
  • mcst_mermaid11
    mcst_mermaid11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5"...I've just started...but in the last two weeks I have been going to the gym 5 days a week and eating clean and have lost 3lbs so far!!

SW: 158
    CW: 155
    GW. 125-130 (I'm more focused on inches lost then pounds lost though)

Good luck everyone and congrats to those who have made it!
  • Catqwoman
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!! It's great to compare people who are at the same height as you!! I am almost 5'6" and my highest weight was 158lbs.

I started following a group called Tone It Up with fun fitness videos, motivational team, and pretty much learning how to live a healthy lifestyle. I started that in July of 2011 at 142lbs. I was able to get down to 123lbs and wanted to tone up a tiny bit more but then vacations and holiday's came. I am currently 126lbs and my goal is 118lbs for a total of 40lbs lost and ripped! I don't know how to post pictures but the results have been great.

I just started tracking on myfitnesspal because even though I eat very healthy, I still tend to over eat. Even if it's a good thing they are still calories in, calories out!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    first pic with baby is last may at 213pounds

024-1.jpg

current :)
    170ish I haven`t weighed myself since March the scale just dosen`t mean a whole lot anymore I am enjoying how I feel and how active I am currently ( started in a tight size 16 jeans seven for all mankinds brand and I`m now in size 8 same brand )

052.jpg

051.jpg

050.jpg

004-6.jpg

a1.jpg
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Everyone is so inspiring that i had to share too. Its my first time posting anything at all in a forum, but I wanted to share to help keep me motivated. I hope I post the pictures correct, if not maybe someone can help me.

Okay so I started on my own weight loss journey

I'm 5'5 and a half ;)

Jan 2010 at 210 lbs
    April 2011 joined MFP at 173
    August 2011 currently at 148.2

Total weight loss 62 lbs
    Goal weight is 140
    I'm really happy I found my fitness pal, it really educated me on calories in and calories out and being in general healthier than just a diet. ;)

ayajune2009-1.jpg

062-1.jpg

You look awesome!! So beautiful.. Thanks for sharing to all!!!
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    big boned short chick in the house! I'm 5'4 - the lowest weight I've ever gotten to was 167
  • JulieMI88
    JulieMI88 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am 5'5 and 120 lbs. I am trying to lose 3-5 lbs of vanity weight. I have been trying but too many special occasions and free food made me losing nothing in the last 2 months.

I am starting over this week!
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    im 5'4.5 and just hit my GW. i started at 176lbs and now am 145lbs... i think now that im here ill try and loose 10 more lbs but if i dont im not dissapointed.

IMG_2699.jpg
  • lastfinaltry123
    lastfinaltry123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5"

SW 158.4
    GW 130

I have been on MFP for only 5-6 days...Love to read about everyone's success stories..and hope that I can reach my goals some day as well :)
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    I didn't really take progress pics - which I am now regretting but I do have some general pics.

Sorry they aren't very comparative (I'm sitting down in the second one) but I'll have to get someone to take a better standing one for me.

SW - 235 lbs

19424615_3711.jpg

CW - 152 lbs

19424615_6047.jpg
    This photo is a couple of weeks old.

I have no idea what my goal weight is right now (I'm constantly reassessing... I think I'll just know when it feels right)

Edit - ok, it's worked now. Love this thread - seeing the changes and how great you all look!!
  • lucy9962
    lucy9962 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did not take any progress pics but I will take them when I start my 2nd round of p90x net week. I'm almost 5'6 and my stats are:

SW: 183 (prior to MFP)
    CW: 157
    GW: 122

I have a lot more to go but I am somewhat happy with what I have done so far. Today was Day 85 of p90x. I am planning on eating even cleaner than I did the first 90days. I am hoping that I can be in the 130s, tone, and have lost a lot more inches these next few months. Ill take before and after pics and will post them (maybe). U r all doing great and help motivate me.
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 I made a youtube vid showing my progress!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPSKeuagr9U

This ^^^^^^^
    Congratulations! I am proud of your accomplishment and how you encourage others.
    I am going to watch your video now, I also sent you a friend invite.
    Ladies, Thank you for sharing your stats, I have lost 15 lbs since April. I have many severe health issues you can read about in my open profile but losing weight despite the odds encourages me. I am also 5 foot 5 inches.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!