COFFEE/CAFE

Options
2»

Replies

• HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am a coffee junkie! I have come to realize my blood type is now bold.

LOOVE THAT HAHAHAH. totally gonna start saying that from now on

It is a truth I have come to terms with.

My friend mailed me a magnet that read, I realized i was addicted to coffee when I put Starbucks down as my Emergency contact at work.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have never actually drank coffee. But, I love coffee flavor hard candies and Cappacinno is my favorite flavor of frozen yogurt. Does that count? =D
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I love the stuff, it's not worth giving up in the name of health and weight loss. Sometimes I sing a song when I'm getting my coffee and sometimes I can't stop smiling, it's my drug of choice.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I think my students are on to me and my coffee addiction. They chipped in and bought this stainless steel beauty for me for my birthday.

180893_500327974099_7646796_n.jpg
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I think my students are on to me and my coffee addiction. They chipped in and bought this stainless steel beauty for me for my birthday.

180893_500327974099_7646796_n.jpg

THAT is awesome!!!
  • Monkina
    Monkina Posts: 7
    Options
    I have a keychain Starbucks card. It detaches from my other keys easily, and it's always with me. Close enough? My afternoon frapuccino was my 2nd highest calorie "meal" today! :laugh: I LOVE your mug, Robb.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Thanks! The mug has lots of swag and lets people know whose coffee they are messing with.

I went to a Starbucks inside of a grocery store today and thought I was going to have to throat punch the barista. Right now I am just drinking brewed to save on calories. She told me that her "store' doesn't honor the free syrup or the free refills. Thankfully for her it wasn't going to be my first cup of the day or there would have been some drama. :)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Caffeine is my shepherd
    :drinker: I shall not doze
    :drinker: It maketh me to pee in Green Pastures
    :drinker: It leadeth me beyond the Sleeping Masses
    :drinker: It restoreth my Buzz
    :drinker: It leadeth me in the Paths of Consciousness for it's name's sake

:love: :drinker: AMEN!!