Replies

• mabennett
    mabennett Posts: 53
    Options
    bump
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    ok i bought mine off ebay. got it in yesterday and hooked it all up and slept in it. it is now lunch time and it shows i've already burned 2400 cals since 10 pm last night. does that seem accurate??? i have a desk job where every 30 min i am up and walking around for a few minutes.

That seems real high for it to only be noon. I normally burn between 2990 and 3600 calories in a 24 hour period. The determining factor is if and what type of workout I do and if I also work on those days.

Did you exercise before you went to bed and then again in the morning? I'm just trying to figure out why your calories burn would be so high. At the rate you are going its going to tell you your total calorie burn will be somewhere between 3000-4000 before the night is over.
  • flippmode
    flippmode Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You need to give it a week or so to adjust to you, especially when it was a used one (unless you bought it new off ebay). Mine took about a week to learn me, it read about 800-1000 cals higher than actual, then after a week it corrected itself and now i average about 2600 cals per day if i don't work out. My job is pretty sedentary too.