(lack of) Food Cravings

Options
I've only been watching calories for a few weeks now, but all my cravings have stopped altogether.

I hardly ever snack or feel the need to have food. I do usually want a breakfast, but anything after that is nearly forcing myself to eat. Often towards the end of the evening, to squeeze in those last 500 calories, ill eat something not at all nutritious (starcrunch/oatmeal cream pie).

I'm just wondering if something is wrong with me? or if others are going through or have went through this.

Replies

• spedabstbit
    spedabstbit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It is great once your body adjusts to less food and less sweets, isn't it? I did see someone say on the message boards last week though, that lack of appetite can mean you are going into starvation mode, so you need to up your calories. Not saying that's what happening; just be aware and be careful. You'lll know if the weight starts hanging on instead of dropping off. Otherwise, just enjoy it!

I would suggest you not fill up on lousy stuff just to make your calorie count, though. Why not try nuts or nut butters? Trail mix? Higher calories, but with lots of good-for-you stuff in them.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I dont crave much either! Its great.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I still crave everything!!
    However, I'm quite a disciplined person, and can prevent myself from having all those delicious, but not-so-healthy treats.
  • hg345
    hg345 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've noticed less cravings since I've started watching. Maybe I'm training my brain that all these sugary snacks aren't good for my body (hopefully!)