Protein Plus Bar and the Poops

I just ate one of these and noticed on the back it said it could cause gastrointestinal discomfort and could have a laxative effect :( WTF?! I'm at work and can't really deal with that.

Has anyone ever eaten these?? Are they bad to do that?

HELP!

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Let us know how it comes out.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I never eat that stuff. Drink a lot of water and coffee. That should help grease up the runway for that power bar. Happy trails.
  • kasarin
    kasarin Posts: 82
    I use that brand frequently, never had an issue. SOme folks have issues with Sugar Alcohol, but it is a pretty low percent.
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    What's in it? I have been noticing more gas after eating Zone bars but luckily it doesn't start until my drive home from work. Yesterday I switched to Nature Valley protein bars and didn't have that problem. Good luck!
  • moe5474
    moe5474 Posts: 162
    It apparently has a TON of sugar alcohols in it. Nothing thus far. Crossing my fingers that everything comes out okay (er....doesn't come out)
  • We would like to hear more about this, kristinL16. Give us a call at 1-800-850-7677 Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, EST. When calling, please reference case # 00728069. ~Tiffany @ ZonePerfect
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Let us know how it comes out.

ROFLMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry OP I couldn't help it. I truly hope your worst fears don't come true and you make it home without any discomfort. Sometimes these warnings are just cover your butt types of things. :flowerforyou: