Apple, pear, hour glass? Which one are you?

Options

Replies

• slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am an Hourglass.. last measurments were 36-29-36

Your a brickhouse OW!
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    None of the above. What's the shape of a 10 year old boy. I swear I am built the exact same way.

I was told I have the figure of a kindergarten boy but I disagree. I would say I feel like i have maybe half an hour glass? lol my mesurements are 35-25-36. what do u think?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    cucumber, without the bumps

I like cucumbers!
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple. Kind of sucks because people who carry their fat on their abdomen have to worry more about even a slight excess in poundage. Fat in the abdomen is linked to heart disease and diabetes. You can be on the low end of the BMI scale and still be abdominally obese!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hourglass now....used to be a definite apple!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I am a perfect hourglass (37, 25, 37) and used to be a pear (40, 36, 46). I like my shape now better because more clothes fit me and I am more balanced, but I also loved myself as a pear shape too, I just hated trying on clothes. I don't know why designers don't make more clothes for pear shaped women... there are much more of them out there :grumble:

Anyway Yay for all the beautiful women out there!!! regardless of your shape, you are what makes you beautiful because sexiness comes from within :glasses: remember that always!!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    apple- with bigger boobs (large C)- my belly is my problem area (first to gain last to lose)

I would love to be an hourglass shape
  • fruitsalad15
    fruitsalad15 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple! Have you ever noticed that on TV programs that help people dress they always help the people who are pear shaped or hour glass shape? What abou the poor Apples?! or is there no way to dress to hide a big old belly? I don't think I've ever seen them help out banana shaped people either though so perhaps its not just apples that miss out?! :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm more like... half cooked marshmallow.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    None of the above. Sadly, I am a woman that is shaped like a prepubescent boy that shops in the Husky section. :laugh: :embarassed:
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    I'm a hour glass shape.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple! Have you ever noticed that on TV programs that help people dress they always help the people who are pear shaped or hour glass shape? What abou the poor Apples?! or is there no way to dress to hide a big old belly? I don't think I've ever seen them help out banana shaped people either though so perhaps its not just apples that miss out?! :laugh:

I struggle with finding clothes to fit me (I'm an apple with a big shelf booty), especially jeans. Jeans that fit in the waist are so huge in the legs that I look like I'm wearing the MC Hammer pants. I've relegated myself to the fact that I'm going to have a mild muffin top no matter what now. :frown:
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'd be an hourglass....if I didn't have such a big apple! You can see I have a waist from front profile, but from side profile there's no evidence of a waist, just a big belly :sad:
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear...above the waist I'm tiny....below....BADA BOOM!! High waisted fitted skirts look fantastic on me :) I have a love/hate relationship with my shape. I think any woman who rocks their shape looks great! :)
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    greek god isnt an option?... lol
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely an hour glass. Just measured yesterday and I'm 40.5 (shoulders) - 29.75 (waist) - 40.25 (hips).
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Grapefruit! ROUND ALL OVER! hahaha

Hahahahaha love it!!

I think I'm a pear...or maybe hour glass since I've got big boobs and kinda broad shoulders? Maybe a combo of the two?? All I know is I've got a lot going on in the hips/thighs/booty area!
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I dunno. I've got great big broad shoulders, great big broad hips, and build muscle easily. But I've also got a tummy (thank you PCOS) although it's reducing much faster than my top/bottom thankfully. Nothing seems to fit, so maybe I'm just a chubby hourglass.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    which one is where you are all tits?
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    I wish I was an hourglass, but my boobs are too small... so I am def a pear... which is the healthier shape to be in the case of the pear or the apple... at least my man doesn't mind me being tiny