Apple, pear, hour glass? Which one are you?

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm an hour glass! I feel pretty lucky in that respect.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking its between an hour glass and a pear. lol
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I used to be an hourglass, but since I lost weight my boobs went away...so now I consider myself a pear. I find hourglass most appealing.
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am the definition of hourglass. Wider shoulders (with big breasts), my waist is always the first to shrink right in (and always seems pretty small-ish no matter what size I am in) and I have wide baby-birthing hips
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I think i'm a pear
    32-29-36
    planning to get that middle number down a bit so i'll at least feel a little bit more hour glass like
  • beabelieve
    beabelieve Posts: 112
    Options
    A medicine ball lol
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im think Im like... that chiquita banana lady's hat

I cant figure what I am right now, but underneath im a [erfectly proportioned hourglass, I can feel it, I can poke it, its just bundled up.
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    definitely apple! very unfortunate... :ohwell:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple! Have you ever noticed that on TV programs that help people dress they always help the people who are pear shaped or hour glass shape? What abou the poor Apples?! or is there no way to dress to hide a big old belly? I don't think I've ever seen them help out banana shaped people either though so perhaps its not just apples that miss out?! :laugh:

I struggle with finding clothes to fit me (I'm an apple with a big shelf booty), especially jeans. Jeans that fit in the waist are so huge in the legs that I look like I'm wearing the MC Hammer pants. I've relegated myself to the fact that I'm going to have a mild muffin top no matter what now. :frown:

Gok wan helps apple shapes in his show! You just need to focus on making sure your jeans have enough flare to them to even out your shoulders and make your stomach look smaller. Also, I find low-cut tops distract attention away from my stomach, but that might not be the best method! :laugh: (Also, go for things that look tailored like button down shirts and blazers.) Ok, I'll shut up now.

I always go for flare or boot cut jeans and tops that help balance me out. I have very narrow shoulders, big boobs, shelf butt, and a belly.

Low cut tops do wonders for apple shapes. Totally agree! :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I used to be a a big fat apple. 32 lbs and 8 inches off my belly made me an hourglass again. Yayy! As for desirable, it's about what you want. Everyone likes something different.
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hourglass! Definitely. 40-30-41
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I always wondered what I was, so last week I looked it up. I am a strawberry. Bigger on top, not in a good way. I have wide shoulders and small hips. Now that I know, it is all I see when looking in the mirror.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass. 34DD and I was told I'm a "wooty" yesterday by someone at work. Which apparently means a white girl with a booty : / I don't have wide hips though, my hips are smallish but my butt and thighs are big.

I'm happy to be an hourglass shape... I just wish that hourglass were a little smaller lol.
  • BrionyTallis
    BrionyTallis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple working my way to strawberry.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i'm a banana. wait... what are we talking about??
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Apple. My gut will be the last thing to go. It has never been flat, either, and I would love to figure out if there's a way to make that happen.
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    Hour glass, and I think that this shape or a pear shape can be both attractive, just depends on the person
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    i'm have a banana. wait... what are we talking about??

There, fixed it for ya... :flowerforyou:
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    fat or thin I'm more of a candy apple (small bottom big top)
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm a pear? (Measurements are 33-23-34).
    I think hourglass is the most attractive!

With those measurements you are an hourglass luv, always love you for what you are!!! :flowerforyou: