Apple, pear, hour glass? Which one are you?

Options

Replies

• SoxxEBeotch
    SoxxEBeotch Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear shape, for sure... Always have been, even when I weighted 125 lbs (measurements THEN were 34-26-38)... Small upper body, tiny waist, and big hips, booty, and thighs. Even at my current weight, to see my from the front, it's obvious lol :flowerforyou:
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Before gaining weight (in the process of losing it & half way there already) I am definatly an hour glass. I had a 26 waist 36 chest and 38 hips. if you are a true hourglass shape it hard to find things that really compliment your body. i would google clothes that flatter the hourglass shape, that helped me a lot. i was picking clothes for a long time that made me look way big because of my bust size (DD). since learning what shirts and jeans to wear, people think i dropped more weight just because i changed my style. lol
  • aspen_matthews
    Options
    Well I guess based on that reference on page 6 I'm an hourglass, but more on the pear side. 35", 26", 37"
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Before gaining weight (in the process of losing it & half way there already) I am definatly an hour glass. I had a 26 waist 36 chest and 38 hips. if you are a true hourglass shape it hard to find things that really compliment your body. i would google clothes that flatter the hourglass shape, that helped me a lot. i was picking clothes for a long time that made me look way big because of my bust size (DD). since learning what shirts and jeans to wear, people think i dropped more weight just because i changed my style. lol

Mid-rise jeans every time. Same for pears. That way they aren't too big around the waist.

I really haven't had trouble finding flattering clothing for my hourglass shape. You just have to know your body. The older you get, the easier it gets.
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hourglass? I think? measurements chest 41.5, waist 31.5, hips 38.5. I just want to be a smaller hourglass:)
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    ???Pear???
  • annemw82
    annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hourglass now....used to be a definite apple!

me too! still carry some extra in the middle but I have a defined waist now.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm a straight or rectangle shape
  • maricalla
    Options
    I used to be more hourglass, with a slightly bigger glass on the bottom(talking only 2" difference than my chest), sadly now more pear. I liked having the slight hourglass shape where I had a defined dipped in waist. Every shape can be beautiful. I know apple shapes who have killer legs I envy, pear shapes that have perfect arms...All shapes are ideal in someone's eyes :bigsmile:
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    definitely a pear shape!

ETA- 31-24.5-35

@shammxo you are like a mini-pear! If you are a pear at all. ;)

That's considered pear-shaped.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I've always suspected I might be a pear, but since I've lost a couple inches from my bust, I'm pretty much straight up pear now. Measurements are currently about 31-24-34. I'd really like to lose a little more from my butt and thighs, but I'm starting to come to terms with my pear shape. Pears are pretty awesome, because we have a low risk for heart disease associated with carrying excess belly fat.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Is peanut a valid shape? haha I have a small chest, lovehandles and big hips... I seriously look like a peanut. My younger sister is the same except she has boobs,so we say she is a triple nut peanut :P
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread!!
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<< I'm not sure !!
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    Im a banana and im proud! Bananas tend to put on muscle easily they have an even distribution of fat tend to not look there weight Their bodies are often said to be boyish and they also do not have more than a 9 inch difference between any of their measurements
    me 34-28-32
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I used to be a perfect 36, 24, 36 hour shape. But now I am an Apple. =o(
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Hourglass which I'm perfectly happy about.
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    hour glass.
    32dd.... medium waist lol and wide hips :(
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hourglass!