Not There Yet, But Happy

Options

Replies

• Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Rage, you have made GIANT steps..you look terrific buddy..you really do.

This journey never really has an 'end point' as such, but I really hope I will be around when that day comes when you hit your goals.

Congratulations, my friend!
  • bexwheat
    bexwheat Posts: 3
    Options
    I must say you look good x
  • Vicky_Is_In_Glee
    Options
    A year ago tomorrow I was 260 lbs, had a dead end job a sandwich shop, no love life, and often times feeling bummed out by all these things. On 4/20/2011 i found this site and signed up. I don't even remember how I found it or what my initial reason was for trying to get healthier, but I did. And my life couldn't be better. I'm down to 200lbs, have a new career with a future, and have found a girl i love. It has been a great year!

first time posting pictures, hope it works

Me in April of 20111...

527869_871772613830_29906296_37711729_877600320_n.jpg

Me last weekend....

536768_3678618006310_1300823694_33567938_2128782376_n.jpg

You are hot. ;)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done for turning your life around. you look fab
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    You look so happy in your recent pic. You should be so proud of yourself. Way to be, man.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Thanks for kind words everyone, I really appreciate it. I was at a point where I assumed is allways be the fat guy in the group. Just goes to show we can always become the person we wanna be, just takes some work and dedication! And to all my NFL thanks for all the support!
  • Kaseybella
    Kaseybella Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I saw a lot of those sierra nevada banners while in college in chico! You look awesome! Congrats on your success :smile:
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    I saw a lot of those sierra nevada banners while in college in chico! You look awesome! Congrats on your success :smile:

Nice! I went to Chico too and fell in love with Sierra Nevada. I'm going back next weekend for the first time since graduating in 2007. Gonna party for a friends birthday and have dinner at the SN brewery...should be a fun weekend!
  • wolf5090
    wolf5090 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is the EXACT kind of loss I want to make, but I have to lose 120 instead of just 60. my goal weight is 200 pounds as well! What did you do to lose it, if you don't mind sharing?
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great way your life has turned around! Looking good ;-)
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look great - nice work!
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    This is the EXACT kind of loss I want to make, but I have to lose 120 instead of just 60. my goal weight is 200 pounds as well! What did you do to lose it, if you don't mind sharing?

Simply by calorie counting. i stopped eating as much refined foods (I worked at a cheese steak shop and was eating 5 days a week), and ate more whole foods (veg, fruits) and lean protein (chicken and fish) and ate less of it than i was before. i was suprised at how easy it actually was.

I did no exercise, but i have stopped losing so I just joined a gym.
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way. Looking very handsome and happy :smile:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done :)
  • 30musha30
    30musha30 Posts: 114
    Options
    looking good, congrats!!
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic :)
  • Tashry
    Tashry Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!! Well done on the loss. And it's really great that the other aspects in your life turned around as well. Be happy and be proud!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Fantastic job :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!