a bad day!

JERRI5672
JERRI5672 Posts: 20
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
I found out today that my husband lost his job - my nerves were so shocked that I didnt eat breakfast or lunch - and I pretty much had to make myself eat dinner. How can a person go all day without even being hungry? Im a kind of person that needs 3 meals a day plus snacks! I did weigh this morning and I lost 4 pounds since weeks - good news I guess. I just hope my emotions doesnt get the best of me! Just needed to let that off my chest. Thanks for listening!

Replies

• marci_r2010
    marci_r2010 Posts: 61 Member
    I'm sorry to hear about your husband's job. That kind of stress can take a toll on anyone. Take good care of yourself and hope for tomorrow to be a better day.

Best,
    Marci
  • JNC87
    JNC87 Posts: 16
    Hey I am very sorry to hear that about ur husband. Its really hard out there right now. Things will get better and just keep trying to eat healthy cuz not eating at all is not good for u either. Keep ur head up :smile:
  • sandra400
    sandra400 Posts: 51 Member
    so sorry to hear about your husbands job. when something that major happens i do the same as you
    have to make myself eat. praying for you and your family.
  • Thanks for all the kinds word of encouragement! You guys always know what to say to make me feel better!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Just like Marci and JNC, I'm VERY sorry about your husband's job, and the stress it's put you under! Hopefully things will get better for you guys real soon! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Ya gotta take care of yourself no matter what. It's a lot easier to deal with life's stresses when we're healthy. :flowerforyou:
  • Aww, sorry to hear it. But you have your health and that is more important than anything!!!
  • Hang in there! I do the same thing when I'm under stress - well I either don't eat or I sometimes eat too much. Make sure you get enough sleep and eat SOMETHING healthy at each meal time. If your body gets worn down from stress, lack of sleep AND lack of nutrition you'll end up getting sick and that'll just be something else to think about so, please, head it off at the pass and take care of yourself. I am terribly sorry to hear of your husband's job loss. About half of our church seems to be out of work, too. I will pray for you and I hope you rest well tonight and have a productive, HEALTHY day tomorrow!
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.