Round 2 lets try again

Hi am still pretty new to this site, i orignally joined in Jan after the xmas overload and lost a few pounds that i put on but it seems that they are creeping back up.
Looking for female freinds to support and give advice and just share bad and good days with

Replies

• fatpal1
    fatpal1 Posts: 57
    Add me as friend, I just joined here last week, I will cheer you on... sis boom bah!!! GO GIRL!! shake off that fat!!!
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Hiya

I'n new too, Joined on Tuesday this week...think this site is really easy and can actually feel myself more motivated already by all the inspiring stories...good luck to you..feel free to add me :)
  • timetogetfitter
    timetogetfitter Posts: 26 Member
    Hi im 36 from south Yorkshire England, I joined this site hoping to loose some weight to get fit,and healthy ready for trying for a baby. Not long after joining i became pregnant but unfortunately i had a miscarriage last week and lost my twins. I was in hospital for a few days and had to have an op, now that i am improving (physically) i have decided to start again to try and loose weight. I am eager to get started and especially loose my belly but sometimes in the evening i just want to sit down drink a glass of wine and eat chocolate. Im hoping to meet some new friends so we can encourage each other so feel free to add me thanks x
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Ive been here awhile please feel free to add me.
  • lklascala
    lklascala Posts: 33 Member
    I just joined myself and need a cheerleader friend as well..husbands just don't seem to have the pep, ya know?! I'm Lauren. Start is 203; currently at 194. Goal is 165 by August 1 and ultimately 135.