Kinda Getting There - 30 Day Progress

Options
neverstray
neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
Have been having issues going back and forth, and yesterday had a small binge. Not terrible, but I hate that I do that at all because it erases what I'm working so hard for. But, I thought I'd take some pics of my progress over the past 30 days. It's getting there. Still have a long way to go. And, I believe I am now in the toughest part of my transition. The last 5 to 10 lbs, and losing the last of the belly flab. But, here it is.

30-day-compare-(2012-04-20)web.jpg

Replies

• kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Have been having issues going back and forth, and yesterday had a small binge. Not terrible, but I hate that I do that at all because it erases what I'm working so hard for. But, I thought I'd take some pics of my progress over the past 30 days. It's getting there. Still have a long way to go. And, I believe I am now in the toughest part of my transition. The last 5 to 10 lbs, and losing the last of the belly flab. But, here it is.

i'm thinking this needs the .jpg tag or something
  • mahogonnee
    Options
    I lost 10 pounds and then after getting news of an impending lay off I threw it all away. So I'm starting all over and getting back on track. I'm going to have a lot of free time to get it right soon! lol
  • neverstray
    Options

i'm thinking this needs the .jpg tag or something

Resolved.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options

30-day-compare-(2012-04-20)web.jpg

Wow! I can see a huge difference.. and thats JUST 30 days! Great job. :)

And BTW- don't say that a small binge ERASES what you are working for. Did one day really get rid of those abs that are appearing through your skin? lol doubt it :) Don't punish yourself over one day... accept it- know that its NOT going to throw you off track (unless your taking in thousands and thousands of calories day after day)- and pick up where you left off.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a fantastic improvement in just 30 days. You're looking great! Keep it up. :smile:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! You progressed that far in just one month! That's amazing! Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll shed those last few pounds!
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great work, nice tattoo
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome work in just 30 days,you should be extremely proud of yourself :happy:
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    dude, that's a huge difference
  • bwmiller1
    bwmiller1 Posts: 98
    Options
    holy ! awesome job.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Huge difference for 30 days. Great work
  • neverstray
    Options
    Not just the abs, I think I can see where my chest is a little better defined too. Yay me! I don't brag, but I get to once in a while. I've been having such a hard time with all this, and yesterday I was thinking, "WTF is this all for?" Just having a weird moment. So, I decided today to take some pics and show myself how far I've come already. Hopefully, my next 30 day pic will be closer to my goal.

I will say this, it is very difficult at 47. If I even look at a cookie, my belly turns to mush. LOL.
  • Bullygirl30
    Options
    You are doing awesome!!! Keep up the good work
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You've made that much progress in 30 days? Holy mother of crow: spill your secret!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    wow looking good!, big difference!
  • neverstray
    Options
    You've made that much progress in 30 days? Holy mother of crow: spill your secret!

Working out 6 days a week, sometimes, more than once in a day. And, eating as "right" as I can, with occassionally having bad days, with the bad days becoming less and less. Slowing down on alcohol consupmtion by large amounts and actually logging it, so I can see it. That's about it. Not easy for me at all. Sometimes, downright exhausting.

In all fairness, I was already kinda in good shape, now I'm sculpting, I guess. Or the modern word is cutting. I can't seem to eliminate the belly flab. But, working on it slowly. If was was 20, it would be so done by now. LOL.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I really need it. I'm in an existential dilemma right now. :)
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    "Kinda" ?? id say you are rockin it man!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! keep it rocking -- sweet obliques :)
  • GraceK2012
    GraceK2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference in your pecs as well as in your abs. Done in thirty day?! Amazing.
    I look forward to seeing the next photos as well.

Are there any more details you can share about your workouts? I expect it is easier when you're younger, but please don't downplay what you've accomplished, because it truly is amazing, especially within the relatively short time you've been working at it.
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great job you can see a big difference, Well Done sir
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!