New and in need of support & motivation :)

Options
Hi everyone! I didn't even know about this until I decided to log on from my computer instead of the app. I've been trying so hard to get into the routine of eating right and working out but due to non-steady employment and injuries, I can never stick with it because I just want to go 100% from the start. I've realized I need to pace myself and build up, but I could really use some friends along the way. I'm getting married in October and just want to feel beautiful. I hope I can help you too along the way :)

Lauren

Replies

• 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You can add me lol... I love new friends
  • irenelikewhoa
    Options
    I'm here for support if you need it! Feel free to add me as well! :-) Remember pace yourself and feel the rewards!

3874171.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • JillHoff
    JillHoff Posts: 30
    Options
    Well hello there! You may add me if you want! Really though just jump in that is what I did and I have a some really great buddies that support my every "WIN"

Jill :)
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    HI Lauren and welcome to MFP! You will find lots of motivation here as we are all in the same race - the race to a healthier slimmer future. I find that having as many friends as I can really helps - I may not contact them every day or maybe hardly ever - but I find their comments on their posts encouraging - it helps to see the highs and lows that other people are experiencing. Feel free to add me as friend if you would like to. I wish you well on your journey and on your forthcoming wedding.

Karen
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I'm Irma.. I'll send you a friend request. I could always use extra motivation and support as well :D

Congrats on your upcoming wedding..
  • McMizzy
    McMizzy Posts: 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can use the support and motivation, too! :) GOOD LUCK!