I'm so sad.

Options
I keep seeing all of these friendship request thread, and they are so exclusive. Are you, this, are you that, I NEVER fit in. Sure I have a sordid past, but I've changed. Can't we all just let bygones be bygones and lose weight together?

Replies

• PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    you know,

I was JUST about to post a thread saying I was seeking friendship with Lucifer, Angel of False Light, Lord of Lies, Master of Darkness, Keeper of the Gates
  • EndofEternity
    Options
    I'll befriend you, prince of demons, on the condition that you learn how to spell your own name.
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I accept everyone and answer every question. Feel free to add me with any questions you have! We're all in this together
  • Beeazlebub
    Options
    I'll befriend you, prince of demons, on the condition that you learn how to spell your own name.

Can you believe all my names were already taken?! I had to misspell it.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I am the gatekeeper. Are you the keymaster?
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    you know,

I was JUST about to post a thread saying I was seeking friendship with Lucifer, Angel of False Light, Lord of Lies, Master of Darkness, Keeper of the Gates

lol!!!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    I am the spawn of satan...or so my mother used to tell me...just saying...
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Be my friend, dark prince!
  • Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am the gatekeeper. Are you the keymaster?

ROFLMAO!!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Legend is one of my fav movies, I wish you'd kicked Tom Cruises *kitten* :flowerforyou:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

The dangling dingle berries taking your name!:noway:
    It's so obvious that you are the TRUE Prince of Darkness. How's Saddam?:devil:
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    I have to agree. I don't have to have your same values to have your same goals. Ignore the pettiness and surround yourself with positive people.
  • EndofEternity
    Options

I know, so many pretenders on the internet. My name is actually Cthulhu but I just said screw it and used my favorite Asimov book.
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: LOL I'll be your friend!
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    With a profile pic as epic as yours, who wouldn't want to be your friend? LEGEND FTW!!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    you know,

thats funny :laugh: :laugh:
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    I keep seeing all of these friendship request thread, and they are so exclusive. Are you, this, are you that, I NEVER fit in. Sure I have a sordid past, but I've changed. Can't we all just let bygones be bygones and lose weight together?

I am going to send you a friends request. I think you're a pretty fascinating fictional character, kind of like the FSM. :tongue:

Cheers.
  • emmamcc1981
    emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    consider your big, red *kitten* friended. :D
  • brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    How dark is your soul to me?
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options

The dangling dingle berries taking your name!:noway:
    It's so obvious that you are the TRUE Prince of Darkness. How's Saddam?:devil:

I heard he got in a fist fight with BinLaden over a chess game, over who's going to be the pawn.