An Epidemic of Massive Proportions

Options

Replies

• Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I like a little chest hair. If you take off your shirt and it still looks like youre wearing one, that's too much for me. lol

This!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Barely hair, medium, or full on furry: I love them all! I just don't like it when people go to uncomfortable measures to please others. My guy's in the middle of the road for hairiness and I wouldn't ever want him to have a "40 year old virgin" experience. KELLY CLARKSON!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't care one way or the other on a fit male. Chest hair is only a turn-off if you look like you belong in the wild (which generally coincides with hair all over the back and upper arms, and that is just gross). No chest hair is fine, as well, but if you're going to go that route, be consistent. Women are not into scratchy stubble all over your chest any more than you're into stubble all over our legs.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Many women who have never thought they liked chest hair changed their mind when they laid their head on my silky manscape.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I preferred hairless. Met my husband when I was 17 and he was 19 so he only had three lonely little chest hairs waving in the breeze. Now 23 years later the man is so hairy he's like some sort of Sasquatch! But I'm okay with it now (probably because it gradually crept up on him.) As long as he keeps his ear and nose hair under control I'm fine. ;D
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Hairless. Chest, back and, um, 1 other place!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I don't like chest hair. It's not my thing at all. It's all in the way and feels funny...
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Chest hair = SEXY :love: :blushing:

No chest hair looks nice in pictures because you can see definition, but in real life no hair on a man makes me feel like a pedophile lol. :sick:

LMAO on this one!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    It depends on the guy - some are great with, some without!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    my wife has strictly forbidden it, so that settles that.

though i might do it once, just once, when i'm at sub-10% body fat, just to take a picture for kicks
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Keep the hair. I need something to run my fingers through when my head's on your shoulder. Or to hold onto when i'm... nevermind.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    If you grow hair there, please keep it.
    Chest hair is yummy.

If you don't grow hair there, I just hope you have other good qualities to compensate.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I've never been one for excess or back hair (and I still am not) but I've learned there's something about no body hair that I'm really diggin'...even when it's a little scritchy. :laugh:
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Ewh dont shave it!
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Haha, loving all of the responses, jsut the tyoe of answers I was hoping for a Friday afternoon. Glad everyone is being a good sport about it, seems to be pretty split on what everybody likes.

I can understand those that don't have much, or are doing triathalons, that makes a lot of sense,
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I like anywhere I want to kiss to be shaved, so I like a shaved chest on a guy. I like the way it feels too.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    As long as he keeps his ear and nose hair under control I'm fine. ;D

AGREED!!!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Chest hair is fine, but I am thinking Tom Selleck from Magnum PI, not Robin Williams (from any old day). Back hair, not so much.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    KEPP THE CHEST HAIR!!!! It is SO sexy!! I love to run my fingers through it and twirl it and snuggle down into it, have it tickle my nose as well as other lady parts.. Do NOT get rid of it!!!! please
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    If it's there keep it!