New... Kind Of

Options
So I've been battling this whole weight issue for some time. I was binge eating and not taking very good care of myself. But I've started new antidepressants and am feeling pretty good, and working on de-stressing my life and staying positive. Working out used to be a release for me- but as an adult and newlywed my focus shifted. It's time to work on ME, and be better.

I'd like some friends and a support circle, since that isn't really something I have in "real life".

So....... hello MFP! Help me be the best version of myself I can be.

Replies

• Arunakae
    Arunakae Posts: 83
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new myself. If you want to send a friend request feel free and I'm here to help and support in any way I possibly can.
  • tigerdactyl
    tigerdactyl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This place is awesome for support. I'm also an adult newlywed (and expecting father), I get what you're going through!
  • Hawkian
    Hawkian Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Also quite new (go <10 post club!) but happy to offer any advice or support; feel free to friend and/or message me.
  • hatrammell
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with everything. Add me if you woud like to and I'd be more than happy to support you! =)
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I know what you are talking about! My "happy pills" arnt always enough and I have found that having a hubby and a 3yo son can drive anyone crazy. You have my support so feel free to add me as a friend!
  • mrsbiscotti
    mrsbiscotti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's so nice to get responses and see other people going through the same thing!!