30 day shred

Options
ok i keep reading everyone talking about this 30 day shred. but i have absolutely no idea what everyone is talking about.. will someone please fill me in so i can try it.. please and thank you...

Replies

• Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    It's a jillian michaels dvd that goes through three levels (suppose to be ten days each) of workouts that generally get harder as the levels progress and people lose weight, and inches, and gain muscle from it =) I'm on day 11 of level 1 because I don't think i'm ready to move on yet!
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Also, you just need dumbbells and of course the DVD to get started! Though you can find level 1 on youtube
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It is a really good workout, i bought mine on itunes 1 level at a time.

I'm on level 2 at the moment and i can't wait for it to end but afterwards i feel amazing.

If you enjoy circuit training you'll like this
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I did the dvd twice. The 1st time i lost no lbs but 1 inch off my waist and 2 off my hips and lower belly. So many on here get amazing results.... it is super hard at 1st and you will be sore... i pushed though mine and did it every day for 30 days but some will take a rest day here and there... i started off with 2 lb weights and then the 2nd time i re did the whole dvd i upped mine to 5 lbs. I am now on her Ripped in 30 dvd and using 5 lbs and i am going to get 8 lb weights. oh and the best thing about it is it's only 30 min... so you can always find time to do it!
  • Shyhmim
    Shyhmim Posts: 27
    Options
    Is it possible to do them without dumbbells? i can't get 1 at the moment...
  • Summergirl_88
    Options
    Is it possible to do them without dumbbells? i can't get 1 at the moment...

I'm doing it without weights at the moment. I know it's not going to be as effective but I figured it's better to do it without weights than not at all!
  • Angelgirl040688
    Angelgirl040688 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ok thanks everyone i really appreciate it... im gonna look in to it right now...