Any geeks in here?

Options

Replies

• Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You know Blizzard is doing an Open Beta on Diablo 3 this weekend if you already have a battle.net account. For everyone who hasn't fully decided to buy it or not
    Bought it during that 1 year of WoW sub for free Diablo thing. I stopped playing WoW shortly after that for Skyrim. Guess I know what I'll be doing on the weekend... :drinker:

I just returned to WoW lol
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    :P
    Any kind of geek. Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek... ANYTHING

Let's let our geeks out!!

My biggest geek love is Doctor Who.

Pretty geeky. I work in IT and am into computers and games (mmorpg, fps and all that jazz).

Love Doctor Who (and also Torchwood). Also a pretty big Buffy fan. Love BSG, Caprica, Game of Thrones.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I dabble in computer repair and Android phone hacking/modding. That makes me a geek/gearhead, I guess.
  • nicolejanine87
    Options
    Yes! I am a big fan of Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, BSG, comics, and games like WoW and TOR :)
  • cwe1229a
    cwe1229a Posts: 34
    Options
    i'm pretty geeky over doctor who, supernatural and adventure time c:

also legend of zelda is my favorite game series
  • Lily_Rose
    Lily_Rose Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever watch Red Dwarf?

The greatest parody of the Sci Fi genre! My secret love as a teen was Lister (not sure if I spelled his name right).
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Geek here...not into star wars or sci-fi etc but lOVE old time video games and goofing around with bits of electronics and mapping the stars with a macbook attached to a telescope.
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yep :)

Huge World Of Warcraft Fan and more recently SWTOR
  • Angelatrudel
    Angelatrudel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im nerdy and I know it! lol, I mainly play WOW, love love love it, but lately I am not having the time to play as much as I would like because im so busy with trying to complete my nursing perceptor ship.
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You rang? Did I miss thye roll call? HI!
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    IT Crowd, Star Wars (have you played the new Star Wars Kinect game on Xbox? Epic), programmer since the mid-80's.

Geek is where it's at.
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Stargate

Watched them all. I'll pretty much watch anything Sci-Fi.

Same!!

I am a geek for so many things! Mostly math and space :smile: I am almost done with school to become a Physicist/Astronomer, then I can be a geek and get paid for it :laugh:
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    geek here! I love me some Doctor Who
  • Vi0l33t
    Options
    YAAAAAY I did not expect so many responses!!!

I have to wonder, with so many people listing Firefly and how many I know that LOVED the show, WHY WAS IS CANCELLED.

I'm a huge fan of Joss Whedon. Anyone else watch Dr Horrible?

I joined the Geek group and certainly didn't mean to be "exclusive" by making this thread. Apparently I have a lot to learn about these boards- sorry!!

Thanks to those who friended me!!

mmmmmmmmmm Firefly, and yes, we love Doc horrible in our home, can't wait for more!
  • Vi0l33t
    Options

Re you kidding me!?! Red Dwarf saved my childhood! without it I wouldn't be nearly as interesting, insane or quirky.
  • Vi0l33t
    Options

The greatest parody of the Sci Fi genre! My secret love as a teen was Lister (not sure if I spelled his name right).

I still have a tiny spot for Lister in a very dark corner in my soul.
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Live Long and Prosper...

Star Trek, Star Wars, X-Men/Superhero movies, Lord of the Rings... All that stuff = <3
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    I used to play chess in high school.

-__________-
  • Vi0l33t
    Options
    Chess is an Olympic sport. it does not make you a geek. It makes you a thinker, something we are severely lacking these days