Ideal cup size?

Options

Replies

• myers0machine
    Options
    been with a range of different cup seizes i can honestly say apart from checking chicks out on the beach it don't really matter plus am more of a *kitten* man ahah do u girls really care i say be happy with wot u got b as healthy as your body will allow you to be and enjoy life and don't worry about things you have no control over simple :)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    ***Holds up hands, makes squeezing motion***

About that big.
  • Sheila1968
    Sheila1968 Posts: 106
    Options
    I started on YAZ birth control three weeks ago, and my boobs are nearly a cup size bigger! (was a B, now almost a C!) :noway:

Same thing for me. Went from a 36B to a 38C. Now I don't want to get off the pills and shrink back to where I was before!!!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I've always been a C cup, but I'm thinking I may be down to a B now, since a lot of my bras are a little loose. I loved my Cs though, I thought they were the perfect size.
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" 130 pounds, and I have 32B as well.

I think my boobs do not match my frame. I love my body, but my boobs are not big enough!!!

I would want 32D... but i don't think there is a perfect size..
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    36D here..
    can't wear all those cute sundresses.. they seem to think that no one who wears them is over a B!

and i only wear Victoria Secrets.. push them up!

can you tell this is one of my favorite body parts.. and well.. my EYE are up here please.. my eyes are my other favorite..
  • SuziDod
    SuziDod Posts: 3
    Options
    Moobs like Jagger...very cute!:laugh:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I am somewhere between a D and a DD, and I like the size, just miss them being perky!!
  • Berta53
    Berta53 Posts: 29
    Options
    34 E cup here & proud ;) i started out at 32 a cup at 16 wtf happened lmfao!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I started on YAZ birth control three weeks ago, and my boobs are nearly a cup size bigger! (was a B, now almost a C!) :noway:

Same thing for me. Went from a 36B to a 38C. Now I don't want to get off the pills and shrink back to where I was before!!!

Did you guys gain weight elsewhere, or just in your breasts?
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I was always flat chested growing up until 20 yrs old when I starting gaining (it was a 50 pound gain :embarassed: ) it was a 34A-36DD. Since I started MFP I am back down to a 36C which seems like the perfect size for my body
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    Currently a 34B, would love to be a full 32C. want to get a boob job but bf doesn't like fake -__-
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a 34C which I'll never be unless I buy them.
  • emptyinside
    emptyinside Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    funny - I actually that wine glass in my kitchen
  • Sheila1968
    Sheila1968 Posts: 106
    Options

Did you guys gain weight elsewhere, or just in your breasts?

My hips seem bigger now, as I have some straight skirts that I can no longer fit into. Even though the waist still fits, they are now way too tight around the hips/thighs. I have gained weight all over since starting perimenopause, but I can't really blame that on the pill as there were other factors involved. The change in my cup size was definitely from the pills, though, since that happened before I gained any other weight.
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I was a 34A and got my breasts done last summer, thinking I'd come out a D. I ended up a DD and would LOVE to go bigger. Breast implants look smaller than natural ones.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    23_1r.jpg
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I like my 34Cs but I want them more fuller. They look all saggy and I'm only 22!!!! I plan to get a boob job once I find someone to go half with me.
  • CrumCake81
    Options
    Since we are talking about boobs here, what kind of exercises do I need to do to get rid of my boobs? I'm probably a 38DD, not comfortable at all, always leaning forwards, and I can never wear what I want to wear. My husband loves them of course but I hate them with a passion. I would love to be a C. Right now I'm doing a running regimen to lose weight but what's the best upper body exercise to make the boobies go away?
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    After watching my Mom fight breast cancer for nearly 2 years I can tell you...as long as they are healthy that's all that matters!!!!!!!