your doing great!!!
  • joebanz77
    joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks babe! :)
  • LizTheChamp
    LizTheChamp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Makes me want to start p90x ASAP!!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! I'm starting P90X tomorrow and I'm so excited! You look great!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    @ joebanz77: Wow those are some fantastic results! I am currently in Phase 2 of P90X (a little more than halfway through it) and these results show that you can achieve the results you want if you work hard enough and it helps motivate me to keep going!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    @ joebanz77: Wow those are some fantastic results! I am currently in Phase 2 of P90X (a little more than halfway through it) and these results show that you can achieve the results you want if you work hard enough and it helps motivate me to keep going!

Thanks! Awesome job man! Keep it up! You're closer than you think!
  • joebanz77
    Options

Thanks Krista and for adding me! It's an amazing program! Can't wait to see ya posting soon! We'll get through this together!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Great job!! Makes me want to start p90x ASAP!!

Thanks Liz! It's challenging yet satisfying. Beachbody has really changed my life and I know that it will do great things for you! :)
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Thanks Joe! I am actually posting some progress pics tomorrow and I am eager to see the differences (it is hard for me to tell when I look in the mirror since I look at myself constantly).
  • joebanz77
    Options

Thanks Krista and for adding me! It's an amazing program! Can't wait to see ya posting soon! We'll get through this together!

Thanks Joe! I am actually posting some progress pics tomorrow and I am eager to see the differences (it is hard for me to tell when I look in the mirror since I look at myself constantly).

Awesome brotha! You're going to do great! I am just a little bit behind ya. I'm getting ready to start Phase 2 on Sunday. BRING IT!!!!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I will definitely do my best and forget the rest lol :)
  • andrea000
    andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Hello all. Just wanted to give an update on my progress. I'm about a day away from Day 30 but I thought I'd just update everyone with my results. During my journey through P90X I've lost a total of 15 lbs equalling a total of 58 lb weight loss! I'm very happy with my results so far but I've got a lot of work to do. Today I started Phase 2 and I heard that this is when we start seeing some serious changes! Wish me luck!! I'm going to need it!! Couldn't of done it without the support of my team. If you'd like to join me, pm me for details. Good luck to all of your going through the same journey!!

P90XDay1W1W2W3W4lowres.jpg
  • jenniferannkoch
    jenniferannkoch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I know this thread is from April but was doing some research as to wether or not to start with P90 or P90X...what are your thoughts? I am needing to lose 20 pounds only, I lost a lot of weight 2 years ago (65 pounds) and gained 20 back that just wont come off. My Nutritionist said I need less cardio and more strength workouts. I am no fitness pro but am not new to it. Just wanting an opinion on which would work best for me? Any thoughts?
  • joebanz77
    Options
    I would start off with Power 90 first. You can still achieve so much with that program.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    fantastic results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!