Mass Effect 3

Options
jrsey86
jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
Okay, so...when I first played the game I was like hmm, the ending's okay, I guess. And now that I continue playing through it in different ways...I'm mad. Where's the closure? I have so many questions!!! And I can't even talk to my fiance about it, since he hasn't finished playing it after seeing my reaction. None of my friends play, either, soooo agh! There have to be a few ME3 fans out there on MFP.

I'd be fine if Shepard died - a little sad, but I would understand. It would give me closure! I've jerked poor Kaidan around twice already with him believing I'm dead. Although I really wouldn't have minded if Kaidan and my FemShep got together, had a couple kids, you know...boring domestic life. Hell, Shepard deserves some happiness, IMO. She was maxed out Paragon every damn time. But...how did Kaidan get back on the Normandy when he was fighting the Reapers by my side? And I was kinda shocked to see all of my teammates fleeing so quickly, just leaving me to die. My team wouldn't abandon me like that, especially Garrus and Kaidan. I hear they're releasing a free DLC pack to give us the endings we deserve....I hope they make it worth it.

How do you guys feel about this?

Replies

• Raska
    Raska Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Don't get me started on the ending. It just felt like such a cop out, and betrayed everything the series stands for. The free DLC is only going to add some cinematics to the ending, and not change anything about the choices (or lack thereof) you made. I feel like the first 99% of the game was some of the best I've ever played ever, and the final 1% was just a huge middle finger. The only reason I haven't gotten rid of my copy is to see what they add to the ending.

I tend to subscribe to the Indoctrination Theory (google search it, there's some great text and video on it) just because I'm so disillusioned by the real ending haha.