30 Day Shred Starting Today

Options
Anyone else out there with me?

Anyone who has done it, how did you record it in your exercise diary?

I took my measurements before I did it this morning :)

Replies

• amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am currently at the end of level two. I usually log it under circuit training. I would take measurements. I didn't and i regret it! I know I have lost inches, I can feel it in my cloths. I alternate it with my elliptical so I didn't see some of the drastic results that you can find on here but I absolutely love it!

Confession: I like it more than my elliptical which used to be the only excerise I enjoyed. Good luck!!!
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Did the first day today. I wanted to throw something at the tv. It was a tough workout but I guess it means it's doing something.
  • 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on level 2, around day 20 with breaks...it's an awesome workout and you definitely feel the burn. Good luck and stick with it!
  • KimThiemann
    KimThiemann Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree it was tough, but good :)

Thanks Amy4586 And 010Elle10
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    It's a tough workout, but it's short and burns through major calories, so it's worth it if you ask me.

After a couple of days on each level, once you know the sequence of the exercises, I suggest you turn Jillian on mute and listen to music on your own. She gets annoying after a while.

It also might make you feel better to curse and yell at her as you go along.

As far as recording the calories burned, I wear my HRM while I do the shred and it measure my calories burned. I can put it into MFP that way.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am starting level 2 today. I log it is as 20 mins of circuit training. Make sure to take pics of before and measurements. Most people do not loose a lot of weight doing only the workout, but man at the inches you will loose. I have lost about 8 inches total in 13 days. I did a few extra days so I had the weekend to start level 2.

There are also a few groups for those doing 30 ds!

Good Luck!