its working

i have a pair of pants in my closet. There not one of the smaller pairs in there but there a pair I couldn't wear last time i put them on. They snap in the front they were very uncomfortable and came unsnapped everytime i sat down. I put them on this morning because I had to run into town for a minute and they fit! Not only do they fit but there actually pretty comfortable. I've had them on all day long. I've been dieting and exercising for 3 weeks. I don't know how much weight I've lost because i don't own a scale.

Replies

• dragonfly183
    dragonfly183 Posts: 73 Member
    i have a pair of pants in my closet. There not one of the smaller pairs in there but there a pair I couldn't wear last time i put them on. They snap in the front they were very uncomfortable and came unsnapped everytime i sat down. I put them on this morning because I had to run into town for a minute and they fit! Not only do they fit but there actually pretty comfortable. I've had them on all day long. I've been dieting and exercising for 3 weeks. I don't know how much weight I've lost because i don't own a scale.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    That's awesome, it's even better that you aren't checking the scale every day! Next step you'll need to actually buy new clothes. :happy:
  • SUGARPLUM098
    SUGARPLUM098 Posts: 60 Member
    That's great1 Keep up the good work.:bigsmile:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Great job!!!! Doesn't it feel great to have a measure of how it is working BESIDES a scale. I think it makes it feel more real! Good for you!:happy:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    I love these success stories!!! Keep em coming!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    I've lost 8 lbs in 8 wks! I'm ecstatic and it's good we can share it here because sometimes sharing it with other people like at work doesn't make them very happy.
  • tdroseler
    tdroseler Posts: 165
    That is awesome...good for you!!!!

I think little things like that, really, really make all this worth while.