• Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    168 cm tall and over 100 pounds to lose

Add me. :)
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) 5' 6 and stuck at 145ish! My gw I guess is around 138, but I don't know how easy that would be to maintain!

xxx

Use a protein calculator, maybe you're not getting enough and your weight is not budging because of that. I don't really believe in high protein diets, but not eating enough can hinder weight loss. Also, I think 138 wouldn't be too hard to maintain. You probably could do 130 - 135 easy, with the right eating habits. Weight loss/diet never stops or you'll gain it all back. Eating the right foods is like adding the right oil to your car. Hope your weight continues to come off soon :flowerforyou:
  • nicolepope11
    Options
    I'm 5'7", currently at 135 with a goal weight of 125. That is to be debated depending on how my body actually looks. I'm not as concerned with the number as I am how I look and feel. I just finished P90X and am eating clean. I just started a hybrid combo of P90X and Brazil Butt Lift. I have seen drastic changes with P90X in building muscle and toning up all over. So now I just need to work on my booty! Feel free to add me!
  • Happymom12
    Happymom12 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 31, 5'6" and a little LOL. SW was 150 CW is 137.8 GW is 130 and lots of toning. I started on MFP on 2/15/12 and have been active on here ever since. I have logged in and logged my food and exercise every day since the beginning. You are more than welcome to add me if you would like.
  • genlo
    genlo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm 5.8 and 130lbs feel free to add me. I'm pretty much at my goal now but need help maintaining
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7- I started Nov 2011 at about 159lbs, my goal is 140, and I'm currently about 141 (haven't checked the scale yet this week). I MIGHT lost 5 more, or I might try to gain some muscle now that I'm pretty much at goal.

As for other goals, I'm starting a half marathon training program. I just finished a 10k one, and did my first 10k race in 56:59 last weekend :)

Anyway runners or people with similar goals feel free to add me :)
  • mongoose1968
    mongoose1968 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add mje if you wish
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, 21 and my goal weight is 130/135.
    I'm doing the 30 day shred at the minute and when that's finished, I'm going to start doing C25K and New rules of weight lifting for women.
    I'm hoping to take part in an 8K in August and it will be my first long distance run since I was 15 so I'm really excited to start training.
    I feel like I'm auditioning here!!:P
    Anyway, that's what I'm up to so if you're doing something similar and want someone to motivate/support/laugh at, you can add me!
  • loobloo87
    Options
    HI, Im 24 and 5ft 7.5. I weigh 146lbs and my goal is 136lbs. I'm also starting back running, i used to run 10K frequently last year and i'm training now for a half marathon in Sept so i'm hoping running 4 times a week with interval and speed training will speed up my weight loss and more importantly tone me up! I think 125lbs would be too low for me, ive been 130lbs and didnt like it, i didnt look healthy! Funny how everyones shapes are different even when heights are similar!
  • hkatrobos
    hkatrobos Posts: 49
    Options
    5'7" CW 132.... numbers sound good and I like the sound of 125 but I've decided to be cool with the scale as long as my bikini is cool with me :) add me if you like!
  • Huggenkiss27
    Options
    Lots of women in this range! I'm 28, 5'7, CW 153, GW 140! Below 140 feels a little too small for my frame/muscles. My size 4s, get baggy, butt and chest gets flat, lol! I'm up for new friends so feel free to add me. I track and am active :-)
  • kyriggs77
    kyriggs77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7 and currently stuck at 192, after my first month off a low calorie diet and loss of 21 lbs in March. For three weeks in April at 1200 calories, low carb and low sugar, no loss. My goal is around 160 ish and should be in a size 10. Although I'm slipping into size 12, no budge on the scale. I won't give up but each day is a challenge to know whether to reduce calories under 1200 or try adding another 200 calories. From what I've read it happens to alot of people after a period of time.
  • drayNOTdre
    drayNOTdre Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5'7, lost 33 and have 32 more to go to get to my first mega goal. Maybe try for the 120's after that?
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, started at 152 and got down to 140 (although currently 142). My dream weight is to be 135 but I will see how it goes. Working on putting on muscle at the moment :)
  • mibrewer413
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for friends too. I'm 5'7" and weigh 164 and I want to get down to at least 145 to start and after that, who knows. I'm 44 yrs old and work full time and have a 4 yr old daughter, Ella. Always looking for new ideas for recipes!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'7 my goal is 129. Any of you can ad me too!!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and 181 lbs right now so my goal weight is 160 lbs.
  • skeslack
    skeslack Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 34, 5'7", and current weight is 153 lb. My body seems to like this weight and over the past year I have only been able to flux about 3 pounds in either direction regardless of what I do. My goal is 140 lb. That was probably the most fit without being too thin for me. I was 132 lb 6 years ago after my divorce but I was gaunt in the face and people were worried. I loved the fact I was thinner and back into a size 6 but it really wasn't healthy. I am very active, a healthcare professional, and I know what to do and how to do...just need motivation. Mostly I want to be FIT. I think I need to get back to serious weight lifting to be lean and ripped like I want, but Pilates has been amazing for me! It will make you so strong and lean and quickly, too. Feel free to add me as a friend to keep each other motivated and accountable. :)
  • Im 22, and 5'8". My goal weight is to get down to 140, I'm a long way away from that but I'm going to do it :) Add me if you like :)
  • amksmk
    amksmk Posts: 40
    Options
    5 7"
    CW 145lbs
    HW 146 lbs
    GW 99 lbs