NSV i really needed it 2

Options
To make a long story short i been working out HARD and the scale has been at a stand still. This morning my daughter was walking behind me and she said" moma u r getting slim in the waist" It made me feel really good. motivated me also dat all dis hard work iz payin off!:happy:

Replies

• efarester
    efarester Posts: 158
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV!! You are much more than the number on the scale. That is only one way to see progress. Make sure to take photos and measurements and just pay attention to how you feel overall!! That feeling is much more important!! Go you!!! :)
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! Everyone loves an itty bitty waist!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Most definitely a NSV!! Kids are the best critics & the best at compliments b/c from them you know it is true!!! Yay you!! :happy:
  • Balice57
    Balice57 Posts: 125
    Options
    Kids are very honest, so you know that's a real compliment! Congrats!
  • TabbyKatzzz
    Options
    OK, sorry to be dense here, but, what does NSV mean?
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Now that's a FANTASTIC NSV moment. Gotta love the childern, they can say the sweetest things!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV! Children are soooo honest (love to let you know if you look big!!!) so you know you were really looking good. Congrats! Keep up the good work!:wink:
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    thanks every one. NSV means non scale victory. I measured myself also i lost a inch off my waist and a inch off my lower abs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!