Insanity Friends!!

Options
Hi there,

I started Insanity on tuesday so today is day 5.... Its soooooo challenging but I like it... I cant wait to start seeing some results...

I'm not following the meal plan or shakes but I am doing my best to eat healthy and balanced. My calorie allowance is 1550 and I try to stick with 40/30/30 protein/fats/carbs but I cant always stick to it :-(

It would be nice to have some more insane friends to enjoy the next 8 weeks+ with... after this I would like to do P90X and finish off just before my 30th in September.

Please add a message with your friend requests

Peace out

Replies

• teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am starting Insanity on Monday :-)
  • iceandfire212
    iceandfire212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oooh, oooh, me, me! :)
  • paperpapergirl
    paperpapergirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week of Insanity and I'm strangely addicted to it. I'll be your buddy if you like. I start my 4th week on Monday, and I'm already thinking of doing Asylum!
  • bellaxept
    bellaxept Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im going to order insanity too, i am doing rev abs right now but i need something else a little more challenging, plus i love shaun Ts workouts, hes very motivating :)
  • haroldmk
    haroldmk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice :-)

I am doing the 5th week of insanity.
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    I just finished my first week, and surprisingly I made it!!! Whew..... 8 more weeks to go? And yes, after insanity I also want to start p90x, if I make it lol.
  • mummypannell
    Options
    Im starting insanity monday!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I got 5 days left to Month 2. Toughest workout I've done but love it!! Will be doing P90x next and then prob the Insanity/P90X Hybrid :)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    started this past Monday so today was my first rest day loving it though :)

I just upped my cals to 1600 before exercise today it was at 1450 and I was just feeling wiped out so hoping the cal upping will help me feel alittle more with it
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test last Sunday and Plyometric Cardio Circuit on Monday. Got up Tuesday morn feeling kind of light headed so I didn't workout and then the rest of the week was crazy busy with not enough sleep. Everything's settled down now and tomorrow morning I'll start again with Plyo. After Insanity I also want to start P90x, unless I decide to do another round of Insanity again first.

I've done a few of the P90x workouts and workout with a trainer once per week but I have to say Insanity is TOUGH! I was dripping with sweat after the plyo workout! I love how they are only 40 or so mins! I have to do mine before work first thing in the morning. When I plan to do the workout after work, it's too easy for excuses to get in the way. When the alarm goes off at 5:30am I just have to remind myself how great I feel the rest of the day after I got my workout in! On the days I stay in bed, I beat myself up the rest of the day. On my phone, I labeled the alarm "Shaun T is waiting!"

I let life get in the way last week but I won't this week! Looking forward to seeing my 60 day results! Unless you eat back all your calories, I can't see how it would be possible to not lose weight with Insanity.
  • jenachip
    jenachip Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been considering doing Insanity. I have it, but haven't done it yet. I tried the plyometric cardio circuit and it was very challenging, but not very fun? Are all the workouts like that one? Right now I am doing a Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid and loving it, but I only have 3 weeks to go. I am undecided what to do next. Either Insanity or another round of CLX/TF? For those of you that have been following the Insanity workout calendar, what do you think???? Give me your opinions!
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Yesterday, I finished my first week of Insanity... This is my 3rd round, but it's been 7 months since I finished the 2nd round. Anybody doing Insanity, feel free to add me. I love this program!!!
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I just started my recovery week and will start month 2 in a few days. I'm loving insanity so far! Feel free to add me!
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm doing an Insanity hybrid. Following the basic Insanity/P90X hybrid plan from the website but doing alternate strength training on the P90X days. I was doing pretty intense HIIT workouts before, but Insanity is a real challenge.
  • runnersdelight
    Options
    I'm starting insanity on Monday :)
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start the second month of Insanity. I am enjoying it even though it is difficult.

As a bit of motivation I measured myself after completing the first month and have lost about 4 inches. Good luck to you!
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second week of the second month and wow...the workouts are even tougher! So far I've lost 15 pounds doing a combination of Insanity and Bootcamp classes. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the results I'm seeing!
  • Wellnessbabe
    Wellnessbabe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I finished the insanity work out like a month ago I am ready to start again. I lost inches and a few pounds. Let's do this! Add me if u like.
  • dare2love81
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week of Insanity and I'm strangely addicted to it. I'll be your buddy if you like. I start my 4th week on Monday, and I'm already thinking of doing Asylum!

I've heard that Asylum is actually more fun because it's more oriented around sports drills and the similar to the training that athletes do. I haven't bought it yet, but it's next on my list! :)
  • dare2love81
    Options
    I have been considering doing Insanity. I have it, but haven't done it yet. I tried the plyometric cardio circuit and it was very challenging, but not very fun? Are all the workouts like that one? Right now I am doing a Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid and loving it, but I only have 3 weeks to go. I am undecided what to do next. Either Insanity or another round of CLX/TF? For those of you that have been following the Insanity workout calendar, what do you think???? Give me your opinions!

I have Turbo Fire and Insanity, and personally, I just prefer Insanity to Turbo Fire...but maybe that's because I tend to not be very coordinated and found Turbo Fire hard to follow. But Insanity is tough...very tough. If you prefer aerobic type workouts, then you probably won't like Insanity.