Before & After face comparisons (Feel free to add yours!)

Options

Replies

• 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered the "before" pics...I don't have many pics taken within the last few years that are good face shots...usually hid behind the camera as best I could.

So these before shots go back as far as a decade ago with the most recent "before" shot being in 2007. I've ridden the weight loss roller coaster so many times in between all of those pics.

2001 (about 23 years old) I was in complete denial about how big I was...couldn't even tell you my weight because I refused to acknowledge it thus never stepped on a scale.

2006 (about 28 years old) I had had my daughter less than a year before this pic was taken. I knew I was overweight. I had come to terms with it and was "trying" to lose weight.

2007 (about 29 years old) I'm guessing I was roughly 200 lbs in this pic...give or take a few.

2012 (34 years old). I was about 142 lbs in this pic. Still on my way to goal but loving the differences that I see already.

:smile:
    Face.jpg

You've done an amazing job, and you have such beautiful eyes! :-)
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow. In a way, this is more inspiring than the full body pictures. Very cool.
  • StephGodsPrincess
    StephGodsPrincess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so awesome. I joined today and am glad I came and looked at these pictures because it is inspiring. I have t lose between 180-200 pounds and it can be discouraging but after seeing these pics and the amounts some of you lost I feel encouraged. Thank you for sharing these with us all:smile:
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    This blue wing-backed chair is at my mom's house. Pic on the left is the day after Thanksgiving ... you know, that time of the year when you eat yourself off your azz? Yeah, I was delirious from food and about to fall into a coma. I could hardly breathe, it was hard to move, and I felt and looked terrible. The three pics on the right are me in that same chair, about 5 months later. I'm pleased with my progress. :-)

WOW! You look amazing.
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!! Isn't it amazing how much younger everyone looks in the after pics?? I can't wait to be able to do one someday!
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!! Isn't it amazing how much younger everyone looks in the after pics?? I can't wait to be able to do one someday!

That's what I noticed. Waaaay younger, and their skin looks healthier, etc. Very cool thread.
  • sarallong
    sarallong Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so much younger and happier!! Go you all!

Here are mine... though my "before" wasn't near my heaviest and my "after" is really a during picture...

heavy.jpgnotso.jpg
  • sarallong
    sarallong Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! What hard work and dedication! AWESOME!
  • lisitabonita
    lisitabonita Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    IMG_20120412_114732-1.jpg

That is exactly what I hope to look like when I am done! Thanks for posting. I am so inspired!
  • lisitabonita
    lisitabonita Posts: 81 Member
    Options

I completely agree. Everyone looks awesome!
  • Canbfit4life
    Options
    love that dress ...awesome pics
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i love seeing these pics its amazing how different u guys look!!!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    150 lbs
    155330_464588568191_775693191_5537340_2631399_n.jpg

110 lbs
    383203_10150446110983192_775693191_8370402_1474111536_n.jpg

100 lbs
    469238_10150650726518192_775693191_9045217_373015350_o.jpg

96 lbs
    525648_10150690011438192_775693191_9169797_1353679435_n.jpg

I don't know how to make them smaller

You are gorgeous!! I'm jealous of the eyeshadow :laugh: I wish I had the confidence to wear mine so boldly!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    The first is of me at my highest and the second one is from this morning.. I have lost 131 lbs since the first pic was taken and 92 lbs since starting (an actually using) MFP on Aug. 10 2011

PTMStoryboard420.jpg

WOW!!:noway: Kinda hate to say this, am not trying to be mean, but the pic's look like a lady who could be your mother and you. Such a drastic change. You are so stunning! I'm sooo impressed. Good job! Way to go!:flowerforyou:

Wow, quite late getting onto this post. I think this is the best post so far, since I have joined. I know that my body will never look like any of you ladies who have had their skin stretched out for 20 years, lots of extra flab here, hopefully soon to be more..

But the FACES..Yes, I can do that!! Even though I don't wear make up, and Don't have flattering hairstyle, my choice, my faith. But, I can look nicer and smileyer in the FACE YAHOO!! Will post some pic's soon ladies!!
  • mckmom69
    mckmom69 Posts: 22
    Options
    bump
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Bump...Would love to add mine later...I am not big on pics right now & haven't been for a long time....I hope to see a change soon & when I do I will def post them on here!!

Everyone on here is such an inspiration to me....Thank you ALL for sharing!! :heart:
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    That was supposed to say..any of you ladies who HAVE NOT HAD their skin stretched....BLAH BLAH BLAH...
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks absolutely amazing!! Most of you don't even look like the same person anymore!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! EVERYONE LOOKS SO AMAZING!!!! THIS GIVES ME SUCH HOPE AND ENCOURAGEMENT TO STAY ON THIS JOURNEY AND POST BEFORE AND AFTER PIC'S. HOPEFULLY I CAN INSPIRE SOMEONE AS MUCH AS YOU ALL HAVE INSPIRED ME!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!