100 lb challenge **APRIL**

Options

Replies

• ophedian
    ophedian Posts: 78
    Options
    Okay, why not. I shall also join. I do not recall when I first joined MFP but I was just checking it out anyway.
    In January... I weighed 362, and I am now at 336/332 fluctuating back and forth.

Today 4/14/08 is my first real week at MFP. I weigh 336 as of this morning, definitely wanting to loose around 100lbs. I would feel good at 240lbs. My high school weight. :)

Good luck to wall... :)
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I will join! I'm just starting (and to motivate me my entire family and all of my friends are doing a Biggest Loser Competition between us all) out.. 4/13/08 I weighed myself at 302lbs. My goal weight for right now is 150ish. So I think i'm qualified to join! I will have to update later on my progress since I just started yesterday!
  • SuniBC
    SuniBC Posts: 92
    Options
    I started on Mar. 17 2008

My start weight was 280. I wanted to lose at least 100 lbs.

Mar. 24 weigh in: 274 - 94 lbs to go

Mar. 31 weigh in: 269 - 89 lbs to go

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this, I can do this :laugh:

April 7 weigh in 266 - 86 lbs to go

April 14 weigh in 263 - 83 lbs to go
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I would like to get in on this. I am 27 years old and I do not know how much I weigh. My profile lists 305 but that isn't accurat. My home scale only goes to 305 and currently I am seeing a BIG FAT E for error, translation " my butts too big" lol

I am determined to this time get it off and keep it off. I lost nearly 70 lbs previously and put it all back on. My husband and I are doing this together so it's making it a bit easier knowing he's there suffering through the elliptical as well.

My first goal - to see a number!
    My long term goal is to get to approx. 150 lbs. or whatever I feel looks best on me. Truth be known I'd be thrilled to never ever have to walk into a PLUS size section again.

Tracy

I too would get an eror message if i weighed on my home scale so I go to the doc office once a week and weigh myself. It keeps me on track knowing that someone is expecting me every week.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome all the new people! You guys are going to do great!!! You CAN do this! I know it seems daunting sometimes. Just take it a week at a time. Know that the days, weeks, months will pass ANYWAY.......and as that time passes, you will be losing weight with them and before you know it, you will reach your goal. I have confidence in all of you. Good luck! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Tami
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! It's the 15th so I am checking in with stats. I forgot to measure today so it's only my weight. I've been off track for a week or so, but am trying to get back on the wagon. But....

started MFP 2/19/08 at 234
    4/1 at 224
    4/15 at 222

down two more pounds! whoo hoo!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Wow this is really motivating. Thanks to everyone who has joined this challenge it gives me the extra inspiration to keep this weight loss going. I was a little confused on how I was going to do after my vacation. Most of the time I tried to eat well (although didn't record anything while I was there) everytime we went out to eat it was grilled fish/seafood without the butter. Although I did cheat more than I would like to admit. Desert sampler shared one night, buttery cheese fondue the next and the way home we had fast food. All in all I didn't do too too bad.
    Started MFP 12/6/07 258
    April 1st 231 lbs
    April 15th 229
    Lost *2 lbs*
    Total lost 29 lbs
    89 to go!!!

Congrats to everyone else. I can't wait until the next weigh in.
    -Heather-
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP yesterday (4-14-08) but I am in, better late than Never. I am currently @ 317 lbs, so have more than 100 lbs to melt away.

"You didn't get to the weight you are over night, don't expect to lose it overnight."
  • pjhamilton
    Options
    I take the challenge! I want to lose over 100lbs.

Start date 4-15-08 258 lbs

This site is great. I started in Jan and have lost 16 lbs and got off track but got back on track Sunday. I want to look better, as you see from the pic but I want to feel better!!!!!!
  • craighamilton219
    Options
    Well, I guess I'll take the challenge. I really want to lose this weight and maybe knowing I have to share my progress will be even more motivation......Good luck everyone...
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Well, my step son had a dr.s appointment today so I used their scales. 310 it is :embarassed: Looks Like I have a whole person to lose 160 lb. loss is what Im aiming for. Here goes everything!
  • Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    Options
    Sorry! I'm coming into this topic a little late, but I really want to join this challenge...

I started really working out on January 20, 2008 and weighed in @ 276.8

I started MFP on March 10, 2008

I weighed in again on March 22, 2008 @ 268.2

and....

I weighed today @ 264.00
    As you can tell, I had a rough start, but since I've joined MFP, I feel like I'm doing a lot better!
    Thanks to all of you!:flowerforyou:
  • KathyR
    KathyR Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Heres my stats. I started dieting on 1/25/08 weighing in at 305 lbs
    started mfp March 20th at 292 lbs

March 27th ..... 290 lbs
    April 3rd .......... 288 lbs
    April 10th......... 286 lbs
    April 17th..........284 lbs
  • GoddessInTraining
    Options
    :bigsmile: I wanna join in. I have lost some weight prior to joining MFP (newbie here yesterday) but have way way more to lose and support is always a good thing.

Anyhow here we go....

4/17/08 SW 337

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and get/give lots of support!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsksanchez
    Options
    ok i started on april 1st at 250lb
    today i'm at 236 and i'm proud
    in other news i took my lpn entrance exams on the 1st and the 9th and got my results yesterday. i scored at 97th % so i'm in now does anybody know where i can get a student loan for about $20,000. i have only a 450 credit score and i will be attending a vocational school not a college email me any info
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!!

Started in January at 290 lbs
    Last week weighed 229 lbs
    This week weighed 227 lbs

Loss this week = 2 lbs!!!

Total Loss = 63 LBS!!!!!!!!
  • pjhamilton
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!
  • mom2morgan
    Options
    You mean I'm *NOT* the only person in the world with that much to lose? Geez, it sure feels that way sometimes! I'm glad to know there are others ;-) My ultimate high weight was 314 - I'm now down to 272. (It took me only about 5 months to lose the first 40 but then I stalled out for nearly a year and gained back 10- but I'm back at it again! Started at 284 sixe weeks ago, and have lost 12 pounds so far). I'd LOVE to be 145 again someday, but baby steps...I'm only looking as far as 250 at the moment :-)
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    on april 2 i weighed in at 242
    last week i weighed 240
    and this week i weighed in at 240

0 pound weight loss this week :grumble:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hey don't worry too much about it some weeks I lose 3lbs or 1 lb sometimes I don't lose anything. Before my T.O.M. comes I gain up to 5 lbs. I know its just water and will come off in a few days. Just keep with it and you will see the overall benefits and results. Good luck and stick with it.