Urban Dictionary Definition...

Options
2»

Replies

• Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    The Most Beautiful girl in the world. She is very loyal to those she loves, and pushes out the ones she doesn't love. She has great walls to keep you out, but once she lets you in, you will have the most loyal and perfect friend and/or girlfriend in a Melynda. She just simply rocks putting it simple. She makes an extremly great partner to be with. You will always have a good time with this girl.

Name Most people know me by: Myndi
    Oh wise one: She is smart, funny, successful, caring and Kind. She is Mischeivious, yet honest, and always there for those she loves when needed, yet she is rarely serious. Very goal oriented and curious. Strives to be the best she can be. Never gives up on something she wants or loves. She is Very strong minded and opiniated and may often come off as harsh, but she solely means to come off only as truth. She is a great provider and nurturer, loves whole heartedly. A little shy, and cautious, but very intuitive of others. She has a huge heart and likes to care for others. She is proud and driven and her strength is impowering. In one word.. she is grand and one of the best friends, lover, mother or daughter anyone can ask for.

(I only got one response for each name)
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Jennie

The ultimate girl. Drop dead beautiful, very smart, and athletic. Cute yet brave, brilliant and strong. Has great morales and is very nice and caring but is also playful and very fun to be around. She's very encouraging and helpful, a great motivator. She's basically perfect in every way. Any guy dating a Jennie is very blessed and lucky indeed.
    Wow that girl looks so amazing and wonderful, must be a Jennie.

A fun-loving, creative girl who likes to hang out with friends and enjoys the outdoors. She's got great style and inspires fierce loyalty in her friends. She may be shy at first, but you'll soon discover that she's the funniest (and funnest!) person you know. Everyone should find a Jennie for a friend!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    These are never negative. I'm too cynical to believe.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

You should see #2 and #3 for "Taso"....
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options

I agree. Mine says nothing about me being a B***H, and I am!
  • TheNewLeslie
    TheNewLeslie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Leslie, is the coolest, sweetest, kindest, most compassionate, caring understanding person. She has been through so much in life, but she keeps on going, and anyone who meets her is lucky if you become her friend.

(n)a. An incredibly beautiful girl. Someone who is very attractive with the best hair. See wonderful.

The most understanding person in the world; rarely will she get angry; shes been screwed over her whole life and still she comes out on top of every thing

a woman who has overcome much, and - upon learning who she is - has bloomed into an amazing, sexy, beautiful, intelligent, funny, gifted and caring person, who I love with all my heart.

Noun: A person who cares so much about others, he or she is always willing to give love and support that is completely unconditional. This type of individual serves as a huge support system especially, in a small, provincial town.

Celtic: "From the grey fort" sounds dumb you say... a bit of research has revealed to me that "from the grey fort" is translated to "from out of the darkness"

A name given to a girl that is not only cute and adorable, but beautiful in all senses, and has a slightly awkward vibe about her but it makes everything more right.

And finally, for those who were looking for a negative one:
    The term "leslie" or "leslie'd" is applied to a man (usually a friend) who drunkenly prays on and harrasses the young females on night clubs dance floors- It derived from the notable antics of "John Leslie" (Famous childrens tv star). Who by day seems a nice chap but after a few too many develops a trail of carnage and sleeze. Usual symptoms of being a "leslie" include extreme drunkeness and perfuse sweating and constant mid arousal. Other lesser symptoms include incoherent speach, sneaking away from mates, not listening to males or reason and failure to maintain eye contact. A "leslie" will typically try to lure the innocent back to the "leslie cave" He may claim to have a "leslie copter", "leslie mobile" or in extreme cases a "Hindinleslie" for the sole purpose of attracting 1 or 2 fat females back to his "leslie cave"
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    An amazingly beautiful girl inside and out. She is never short of attracting the opposite sex, however is very selective with her choice of men she likes to date. Those ever lucky enough to partner her tend to place her on a pedestal. She is a great kisser and always leaves you wanting more. She is very confident within herself and you always know where you stand with her. She is an understanding and caring person who loves to have a good time.

A wonderful, charming, beautiful, gorgeous person who is sexy as hell. Has no trouble getting a guy and in fact can have several vying for her attentions at once without any effort. Has the most beautiful eyes of any girl in the world. A great mother and a caring person in general. Perfect in every conceivable way. Great at any task she undertakes and fails at nothing. Has an amazing personality and amazing sense of humor. Impossible to be angry at for any length of time because one look at her face will make you forget the reason why. Breathtaking kisser and has the ability to make a person addicted to her company with a single touch. Will go to any length to help a friend even if she doesn't talk to them often. Sacrifices anything of hers to make sure her family is happy and has everything they want. If you have an Alisha in your life then you have blessed by the gods.

Another name for an angel.

a very outgoing but shy girl. she is always fun to be around and can always make you laugh. tends to be very athletic but cute and girly at the same time. she always has the cutest clothes no matter what. She is easy to love, and has a great personality and will talk to anybody. She is always willing to give a helping hand. She is definitely one of the greatest people alive.

1.Usually a hot curvacious female
    2.A way to describe how awesome an item is.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Mike 6033 up, 2382 down
    The most amazing boy in the world. He is quiet around the masses but he opens up around the one he loves. He is extraordinarily protective in the best of ways. Mike can and will make you laugh harder than anyone else. He is the most adorable, cute, nice, sweet, kind, generous, loving, caring, genuine, funny, considerate, awesome person I have ever met. Every moment of my life would be better if I could spend it with him. I could talk to him all day long and we’d never run out of things to say. His smile can make my day; even if it’s from across the room. I love him more than the sun, I need him more than breath it’s self. I can’t imagine my life without him; it scares me more than anything. I will spend the rest of my life in his arms.
    Me: Mike bought me a dozen roses for my birthday!
    Best Friend: JEALOUS!
    Me: What can I say, he's Mike.

i think it pretty true
  • JSnover
    JSnover Posts: 51
    Options

Jason

443 up, 173 down

Jason is someone who is one of those tall, dark, and handsome guys who everyone thinks is hot; aka high calorie eye candy.

He is down to earth and a really sweet guy. Sensitive, yet manly; serious, but has a fun side. Would make any woman feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

Whenever you see him he makes you smile. He has the sexiest voice ever (I could listen to it all day!). Great smile and the best brown eyes! Looks good in a suit and tie and knows his weather! ;)
    You'll have dreams of meeting and marrying him one day...

One person said, "Jason is-a guy that is so god-like you can't stare at him for too long without your retinas burning"(wiggywackky).
    That pretty much sums it up...

yea thats right!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Olivia:

Olivia is a mystery wrapped in an enigma. Words cannot describe the being which is Olivia because mans brain has not evolved to such depths yet. But they still try.

Olivias are usually beautiful beyond what one could ever imagine. Charasmatic. Weird. Charming. Intelligent. Witty. A total blast to be around but can be moody at times. Hot bod. Will always come through. Has profound love for all around her. Doesn't take ****. **** her over once and she will get You 1000 times worse just by batting her eye lashes.

Ex. " The Mona Lisa should have been named Olivia. "

:smile:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    1) Elisabeth (German/British) or Elizabeth is a form of the Hebrew name Elisheva, which means "my God is an oath" or "my God is abundance.

Overall Elisabeth is a wholesome beautiful name and anyone with the name of Elisabeth was truly created by the grace of God and is very faithful and loving and combined with the middle name Grace makes her truly passionate, and caring. Either that or her mother wanted to name her after a queen and a princess.

2) a misanthrope and trained killer who is truculent and distracts prey with her intelligence and Winnie Cooper good looks. Also discriminates against the letter "z."

Seriously, who peed in her Cheerios today? She is being a total elisabeth.

3) Elisabeth is a name which usually belongs to people who are slightly crazy. Their staring and very creepy eyes often freak other people out. Their incessant talking can quickly piss people off and make them suspect she is insane.

Elisabeth. She is your worst nightmare.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    Options
    The name of a girl who is very pretty and is so lovable that boys fall in love with her instantly. An intelligent and sexy female with LUSCIOUS physical features. An extremely smart and sexy female with great hair and a great face. Nice, sweet and generous are words that go along with Lisa. She is funny and giving. Likes to have a good time. She is self confident and blessed with good genes. She just has it all; all other girls are extremely jealous of her. Loves chinese food and tattoos. Loves moths doing there own kamakaze suicide atempts into flames. Someone who has a great zest for life. Has an unprecedented sense of humor. She is the life and soul of a party, which makes her extremely sociable. Lisa has a very unpredictable lifestyle. Intelligent and very focused. Strong set of character, which makes her stands out from the rest. Never one who gives up. Extremely beautiful. Amazing lover.

:drinker: :blushing: :glasses: :smokin: CHEERS!
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Pamela

1. Perfection, beauty, style, class, amazing,loving,caring, funny

2. The most awesome thing in the planet. A Pamela is always smiling, for whatever reason, her laugh is enchanting. This girl is cool and trustworthy. Lets not forget a Pamela is very sexy. Nothing exceeds past a Pamela. With a Pamela you'll never get bored. Love a Pamela, and you will never Love anyone else. ;)

3. The pimpest of the pimp. Everyone wants to be a Pamela. Can conquer anything. Wakes up and pisses excellence. Indulges and rules in all gangstativities.< look up >
    Your never meet anything above a Pamela, because it doesn't exists.

:love:
  • EndofEternity
    Options
    Kyle: A generous, outgoing guy who goes out of his way for his friends. Can be sweet and caring towards people, he has a laid back and calm approach. Truthful, gullable, lovely and Sexy. Can be a bit of a stress head at times, can also hold grudges for a long period of time. Nice to get to know, easy to fall in love with.

Definitely more accurate than "straight and narrow."
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Tammy:

Tammy is the sweetest chick you will ever come across, happy, bubbly and they are usally short *kitten*, with the hottest *kitten*.

Tammys will do anything for the people they love, they are verry loyal and trusting to anyone who give them respect.
    they always get along better with guys, and because of that almost every girl will hate her. but either way if your looking for a Tammy, look for the hottest chick in a crowd of boys.
    also known as 'the perfect one' in hebrew, its no suprize that alot of people are in love with Tammy.

'i just met this girl today, shes gourguz, down to earth and i think im in love'.
    'really, was it a Tammy?'
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    "A person who is amazingly beautiful. She is confident and sassy. She'll always be there for you and she always knows how to make you laugh. Definitely one of the best people you'll ever meet. She'll try hard in whatever she enjoys and understands that other people's needs come before herself; no matter what 'face' she puts on."

"Someone almost annoyingly beautiful, possibly so nice that you can't hate her for it."
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    In Greek, Which I am, Nicolette means.."Victory of the people"
    and my last name..means "Honey giver"(-snicker snicker)"
    I looked in the Urban Dictionary and there are soo many definitions..most of them right..
    I am a HUGE *kitten* *****, BUT I'M WORTH IT!!
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    1. savannah

A Savannah: the most beautiful and well rounded, amazing girl ever. She's a free spirit with adventure in her heart but never forgets who she is and who she loves. If you have a Savannah in your life dont let her slip by, because she will. Don't take it personally if it seems like she isn't showing you love because she is deep inside of her. Savannah is precious and has ABSOLUTELY no idea how amazing she is. Comfort her when she needs it and she will comfort you back. She may play hard to get but once she tells you she loves you be damn straight that she does. Every little thing she does make her the captivating and elegant soul she is, for although she has had a rough past she is able to transcend her troubles and view the present with maturity and hindsight. It's easy to get lost in her eyes but its even easier to lose yourself when they close. She's a gorgeous Angel and your Ook Pie.

:smile:
  • GennetteD
    GennetteD Posts: 33
    Options
    1. A very deep and complicated girl who really cares about her friends. She may not see the world the way most see it. She is also extremely good at everything she does, but modest, because she doesn't think she's that great.

2. A beautiful caring girl. She's the ultimate gift from god. She is thoughtful, pretty, nice and lovely. Also known as Gen.

3. Something to describe something amazing

4. Genevieve is ALWAYS a bombshell. She will steal your heart the second you meet her. Her body is a wonderland. Her eyes shine like there's no tomorrow. Her smile will take your breath away. Everyone loves a Genevieve for her charm and kindness. Don't ever pronounce her name "Jean-vieve" because she will kill you.

There is a lot more but those pretty much describe me. :happy: