30ds download??

Options
I want to start 30ds but i dont have anyway to play a DVD, does anyone know of a downloadable version? I dont mind paying for it and I don't want to get it some where sketchy!!
thanks!

Replies

• vanderandkarl
    Options
    you could try an open download site or try google for know places to buy the download x

you can also get it on youtube

http://youtu.be/1Pc-NizMgg8
  • peachpearl1
    Options
    thanks for your advice! i found it on youtube but id really like a download so i can do them in my apartments small fitness center, which is usually empty so i wouldnt be bothering anyone. i live on one of the higher floors so it bothers other people who can already hear you walking around when you are now jumping around!! issue with the internet is i cant get connection in the fitness center, which is a separate building :( sometimes itd be nice to have a house lol!
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Torrents are easily your best bet.. Just check the comments to make sure its a legit version. People will post if its a fake.

Easy.
  • looby_loo91
    Options
    You can get it on itunes? Not particularly cheap but at least then you'll be able to play it whenever you like!! :) xx
  • peachpearl1
    Options
    i didnt know you could get it on itunes, thats awesome. i suppose i will have to download itunes and check it out. thanks!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    torrentz.
  • peachpearl1
    Options
    okay this may sounds stupid but what does torrents mean? i am not very computer saavy...lol
  • kabarnes45
    kabarnes45 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I downloaded from Amazon for $4.99 for my Fire. Now I can take JM on the road (though the people in the hotel room below me may not enjoy my rockstar jumps)!
  • 20danielle12
    20danielle12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've literally just finished day 1 having found it one youtube :)

xxx
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    okay this may sounds stupid but what does torrents mean? i am not very computer saavy...lol

It is where you can download anything that you would like to watch..

You can google frostwire which is what l have and then just play 30ds on the computer..
  • sashatranett
    Options
    a torrent is a peer to peer downloadable file. its kinda like napster, limewire, sharebare, (or itunes, but illegal lol). maybe google or another user will have a better explanation
  • peachpearl1
    Options
    kabarnes- i just found them on amazon, i think the videos should work for my PC via the download option there. and its so cheap! that does not include getting a DVD though, correct?