Replies

• MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! :drinker: Way to go!!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    We sure do care!!! This is exciting stuff!!!! This is why we are here, and celebrating each others success is a joyful experience!!!!

Gratz to you, just think of all that hard work and how it has paid off!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!! :drinker:
  • Helen43
    Options
    Awesome.:happy:
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Congrats!!!! Keep up the goodwork. I havent had a chance to post my progress. Just wait then youll be in the 160's then we will be seeing you again for hitting another goal!!!!:bigsmile:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I am so with you...I am at 173.6...cannot wait to get to 160 something. My initial goal is 150
    and then will re-evaluate from there. Cannot wait to get there but I know we all will...just take time and hard work. Congrats to everyone on their loss.
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    good for you, it's something to strive for, I hope I make it!
  • KFBear21
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!:smile:
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    for REAL! Yah You!
    :happy:
  • j0k3rswild17
    Options
    Just out of curosity how long did it take you to reach this? I myself am starting out at 242.
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    Just out of curosity how long did it take you to reach this? I myself am starting out at 242.
    Since February, its slowed down a lot in the last month and a half though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!