Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is it just me?

chocolateandvodka
chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
Or does anyone else get REALLY REALLY mad when someone eats your food? especially when it's your brand spankin' new box of special k that you had perfectly proportioned out for breakfast to fit inside your calorie allotment? and the person who ate it is 90FREAKINPOUNDS!!!

ugh. no respect these days.

screen-shot-2012-04-19-at-10-30-18-pm.png?w=600

Replies

• migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    People you don't know come into your living spaces and eat your food? Or is this a roommate, relative, or coworker? Next time, when it happens you could mention something like, "Oh, did you eat that Special K? I've been meaning to get rid of that box, there was a recall. Something about contamination with something that causes your hair to fall out."

Or you could put on camo face-paint then in the middle of the night, while they are asleep, jump on top of them, straddling their chest, poke your index finger repeatedly into the middle of their forehead and say, "DO, NOT, EAT, MY, SPECIAL K. Okay?"

Just some thoughts...t
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    People you don't know come into your living spaces and eat your food? Or is this a roommate, relative, or coworker? Next time, when it happens you could mention something like, "Oh, did you eat that Special K? I've been meaning to get rid of that box, there was a recall. Something about contamination with something that causes your hair to fall out."

Or you could put on camo face-paint then in the middle of the night, while they are asleep, jump on top of them, straddling their chest, poke your index finger repeatedly into the middle of their forehead and say, "DO, NOT, EAT, MY, SPECIAL K. Okay?"

Just some thoughts...t

I'm so using the second option next time either of my kids steals my chocolate! 3 nd 5 years ain't to young to learn who's boss, right?!?! :tongue:
  • migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    You have to teach them young...when they get bigger they're much harder to control.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Or does anyone else get REALLY REALLY mad when someone eats your food? especially when it's your brand spankin' new box of special k that you had perfectly proportioned out for breakfast to fit inside your calorie allotment? and the person who ate it is 90FREAKINPOUNDS!!!

I love this! Yes it has always upset me. I'm like a dog with a bone, don't touch my food.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    It irritates me as well. I don't know it's not there until it's gone. Which is really annoying when I go to get a treat which I've worked for, and it's not there.
    My sister does understand DO NOT EAT MY FOOD! I've even left threatening notes and hid my food which didn't work.

I hope the person eating your food is more understanding if you speak to them! :)
  • reka74
    reka74 Posts: 70
    Call the cereal-police.

Come on... It's just a cereal....
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    This made me LOL. I can totally relate.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    I have stuff hidden so well I forget about it. I don't need to eat the food. I just like knowing something is there when I WANT to eat
  • zooblflot
    zooblflot Posts: 131

I don't know about that but I love your socks!!!
  • enaves1986
    enaves1986 Posts: 46 Member
    That anoys me as well. My family is famous for doing this, if you refuse them they say or are stingy and hoarding food.