Ideal cup size?

Options

Replies

• CrumCake81
    Options
    Currently a 34B, would love to be a full 32C. want to get a boob job but bf doesn't like fake -__-
    [/quote

Sorry I couldn't quite figure out how to copy a quote, lol. So it ended up here twice. But hey tell bf he will just have to get over it. Whatever makes YOU feel better about yourself and makes you happy, that's what you need to do.
  • Mistakenly
    Options
    I just miss my little B's!! I'm no doubt an A cup now :( Sad sad story!

Ditto. :( Wahhh
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Since we are talking about boobs here, what kind of exercises do I need to do to get rid of my boobs? I'm probably a 38DD, not comfortable at all, always leaning forwards, and I can never wear what I want to wear. My husband loves them of course but I hate them with a passion. I would love to be a C. Right now I'm doing a running regimen to lose weight but what's the best upper body exercise to make the boobies go away?

You can't spot reduce. Just lose overall and get to a healthy weight for you.
  • CrumCake81
    Options
    Tell Boyfriend to just get over it. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, I say do it.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" 130 pounds, and I have 32B as well.

I think my boobs do not match my frame. I love my body, but my boobs are not big enough!!!

I would want 32D... but i don't think there is a perfect size..

Actually, they do match your frame. Just be happy that you have healthy boobs and leave it at that.
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I had a reduction from 36F to a perfect 36C. I LOVE LOVE my boobs now. I can wear cute shirts and buy swimsuits off the rack. Yay me:)
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I;ve always been busty currently 34DDD but I would like to have my 32DD back, but no smaller than a D
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I could live and be happy with a C, weight loss has not been kind to me in the boobage area :sad:
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Im a 34B. Small but perky (:
  • LauraJWStevenson
    LauraJWStevenson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think "C" would be perfect....I was DD down to almost D...I look like Sherri Shepard...all boobs and no butt and little legs! I hate it..Clothes don't fit right and you have to buy larger tops just to go around...then the sleeves are to long and the body to long! Oh well....At least like some have said...I'm healthy!! Count my blessings!
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    34 or 32 d, that was perfect but a c wasn't too shabby either! as long as they stay in proportion like they seem to be doing now then i'll be happy!
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am a DDD, I hate them, too big. I cant wait to lose more weight and have them go back down to a 34 or 36 C , that is the perfect size
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    34C would be awesome. I'm a 36D now, but I think they're too big
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I am a 38D now but was always a 36C before...That is what I hope I get back to...I think 36C is the perfect size for most women - IMO
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Five months ago I got new boobs after nursing 6 kids. I told my PS to match my butt. I am a 32/34DDD, but they do not look as big as the cup size sounds. My bust measures 36" and my hips are 36.5". Super happy with them.

I think for every woman the ideal size is different....it really depends on the body shape!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with my Bs. I can wear a padded pushup have bigger boobs when the need arises, and they're out of the way the rest of the time.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Thread = WIN
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a decent C-I barely fit in an A now
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Medium...sometimes Large if I'm extra thirsty.

(34C is the perfect bra size, IMHO)
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Currently a DDD or E. I want to get to a C. If it doesn't happen during weightloss then I'm buying them!! I've been top heavy since I was 10 (started getting boobies at 8)! I'm done with them lol their always in the way!