Looking for 40 - 50 year olds that motivate

Options
I am wanting some friends between the age 40 to 50 that are daily motivators. I have been on here before and lost 20 lbs, but am back to lose another 20 lbs. I have a class reunion in a couple of months and would like to look my best, but I need some MFP'rs that are serious about pushing me DAILY. I will certainly do the same. You must be dedicated to the site and I will limit my friends since I want to respond to each of your posts as well.:smile:

Replies

• cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... looking for motivation also... i am on almost every day
  • mboktay
    mboktay Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    44! Just started using this site, so nice and easy. Feel free to add me.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Almost 42 and am on here daily giving praise, advice, and motivating others and getting it back too! Feel free to add me as I need all the encouragement I can get :smile: ~ Good Luck
  • mjuszczec
    mjuszczec Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I'm 45 and I've been motivating people fitness-wise since I was about 18ish, so I've had alot of practice :wink:
  • kinghavok
    kinghavok Posts: 104
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I been using the site for a bout a week. Not 100% sure of how to use all these tools. But as a 48 yo I know its hard to get where I want. but I believe we can all do it
  • LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 46, and have been on this site for several months now. Dedicated and FOCUSED. :-)
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I've been around this site for a year now and have been fairly successful. At this point, I don't care about weight as much as I'm focused on fitness and muscles. Feel free to add me for support.